Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Note that only Every 2nd unpartied /player will increase Drops. So unless you want to farm exp, use either /players 3, 5 or 7.

Source: https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Player_Settings

thanks cool p7 it is and i didnt realize the quality boost in dunc vrs elsewhere had been slimed down in 2017 builds that definitly steers me away from dunc combined with farming challanges there.. if the quality drop difference is narrowed for all 2017 builds
.. but ill try 1.2 and build up another farmer for it
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:Note that only Every 2nd unpartied /player will increase Drops. So unless you want to farm exp, use either /players 3, 5 or 7.

very interesting, never knew that. sorry for misinfo
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
bradr wrote:

thanks cool p7 it is and i didnt realize the quality boost in dunc vrs elsewhere had been slimed down in 2017 builds that definitly steers me away from dunc combined with farming challanges there.. if the quality drop difference is narrowed for all 2017 builds

You can clear TA on p8 but can´t farm duncraig..?? I would recommend duncraig, when u learn to dodge barrels it´s the best farming place by far.

About mf i´d suggest trying with lower values, anything over 400 seems to have little or even worse effect on drops.. (This is not 100% science just what ive come up with in my tests with high mf)
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
Someone have a good build to beat astrogha ? I tried holy mellee and throwsin but ... can't kill him he always regen when midlife
I saw in some build we have to "oneshot" him but how?? he always tp on hit :cry:
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
Caleb wrote:Someone have a good build to beat astrogha ? I tried holy mellee and throwsin but ... can't kill him he always regen when midlife
I saw in some build we have to "oneshot" him but how?? he always tp on hit :cry:

Your best bet is to roll caster, to oneshot you obviously need max dmg :D -100res to your element and all the spelldmg u can find, uhc pala can do it
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tokii wrote:
bradr wrote:

You can clear TA on p8 but can´t farm duncraig..?? I would recommend duncraig, when u learn to dodge barrels it´s the best farming place by far.

About mf i´d suggest trying with lower values, anything over 400 seems to have little or even worse effect on drops.. (This is not 100% science just what ive come up with in my tests with high mf)

Like most things in this game, it's random number generated, so unless you made thousands of runs to test it, It'll fall under the category "bad luck".

But you're right. MF has diminishing returns. (If it wasn't changed in Median, the complete chart can be seen here: https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Magic_Fi ... ercentages ) So jumping from 100 MF to 300 MF brings you nearly twice the amount of Uniques, but the jump from 300 to 500 is only a 22% increase in uniques. That in turn means that if you 300 MF, and can farm 30% faster than if you had your whole gear dedicated to 500 MF, it's more useful to have 300 MF. Killspeed > MF

However, bradr uses a build of which the killspeed isn't affected by how many MF he has. So more MF is better in this case.
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
Tokii wrote:
Caleb wrote:Someone have a good build to beat astrogha ? I tried holy mellee and throwsin but ... can't kill him he always regen when midlife

Your best bet is to roll caster, to oneshot you obviously need max dmg :D -100res to your element and all the spelldmg u can find, uhc pala can do it

Thx for info dude , uhc appocalypse or mind flay? ^^
Debryx
Skeleton
2 | 0
Can I use Players X command while playing on TSW?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Debryx wrote:Can I use Players X command while playing on TSW?

Its disabled on TSW.
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
Caleb wrote:
Tokii wrote:

Thx for info dude , uhc appocalypse or mind flay? ^^

mind flay