Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
My prism has 20 total resists. Is that right?
Because I thought i wasted my malah reward by mistake.

Here's how mine reads in my inventory...

Required Level 50:
+2 all skills
20 % increased overall speed
Adds 4-5 fire damage
Adds 4-5 lightning damage
Adds 4-5 cold damage
-5 % to enemy fire resistance
-5 % to enemy lightning resistance
-5 % to enemy cold resistance
+15 % bonus to all attributes
+30 Defense
All Resists +20 %

That is how it should look or not? Because I am not sure what I did with my malah reward thing. I thought I used it on another prism but it did not let me pick it up, and I left it on the ground in the game and lost it.

But a friendly Necromancer in the channel helped me re-do the priestess event and I killed the other two I missed. Originally I soloed it but I only killed one priestess. I am level 48 now. Can't wait to get to 50 so I get the benefits. Hopefully I am done with it for good this time. LOL
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DreamTeam wrote:My prism has 20 total resists. Is that right?
Because I thought i wasted my malah reward by mistake.

Here's how mine reads in my inventory...

Required Level 50:
+2 all skills
20 % increased overall speed
Adds 4-5 fire damage
Adds 4-5 lightning damage
Adds 4-5 cold damage
-5 % to enemy fire resistance
-5 % to enemy lightning resistance
-5 % to enemy cold resistance
+15 % bonus to all attributes
+30 Defense
All Resists +20 %

That is how it should look or not? Because I am not sure what I did with my malah reward thing. I thought I used it on another prism but it did not let me pick it up, and I left it on the ground in the game and lost it.

But a friendly Necromancer in the channel helped me re-do the priestess event and I killed the other two I missed. Originally I soloed it but I only killed one priestess. I am level 48 now. Can't wait to get to 50 so I get the benefits. Hopefully I am done with it for good this time. LOL

Your Elemental Prism upgrade is completed with LC1. Now you need to cube Resistance scroll from Malah on each difficulty so you get final value of 50% All Resistances. If you lost your Resistance scroll then you must ask someone to rush your random char to Act 5 and do Anya quest on it, then move Scroll on char where you lost it. I cant help you with rush because i got only hardcore characters on realm.

Ps. Each Resistance scroll from Malah will add 10% All Res to Elemental Prism, its different from how it was in Classic LoD, that change is to avoid Anya Quest Resistance Bug after death. I believe Blizzard finally fixed that bug in one of last 1.14 patches but as you know MXL runs on 1.13 patch.
Edited by Unda 6 years.
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
This is a big help! So I should be at 30 % resist. I knew I wasted the Malah scroll. Thanks for telling me. I'll see what I can do. I actually have a level 22 naked Barbarian in Act 5. He can do the anya quest. I just need somebody to portal me at anya really.
uncutdank420
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have a short question. Anyone play single player ? I've been limited on Internet now and have resorted mainly to single player. Not sure where this goes but maybe someone plays sp I have a summon necro and have had super terrible luck the past few months and if anyone had Ghal rune on single player they could give or I could even give tg to for helping :) I know from my experience on TSW everyone has been awesome friendly !
You can see I have tg on my account and I'd love the help just Ghal rune alone would let my summon necro farm in destruction :)
Pm me on here if able to :) thanks!
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
uncutdank420 wrote:I have a short question. Anyone play single player ? I've been limited on Internet now and have resorted mainly to single player. Not sure where this goes but maybe someone plays sp I have a summon necro and have had super terrible luck the past few months and if anyone had Ghal rune on single player they could give or I could even give tg to for helping :) I know from my experience on TSW everyone has been awesome friendly !
You can see I have tg on my account and I'd love the help just Ghal rune alone would let my summon necro farm in destruction :)
Pm me on here if able to :) thanks!

Whats the problem with farming on Destruction with TU Marrow Staff? Not even mentioning Sacred +13 Skills Marrow Staff Magical Craft.
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Thanks a bunch again! It worked like a charm.
Somebody helped me save Anya on my spare Barb.
And sure enough, I passed it to my Druid and it worked fine.
The 10 % resist went to my elemental prism. It's now at 30 % all resists.

Image Image
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Enjoy! There is more fun waiting for you in MXL, try dig Documentation for more infos which can help you theorycrafting, for example awesome Affixes list here Prefixes and Suffixes list made by Quirinus, where you can filter bunch of stuff or check oskills and chance to cast procs.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well , first time I try Yshari Sanctum with my summoner barb. I am really dissapointed , that a i cannot teleport here. The maze is huge and i need to resummon every room , because they not following me.
Sometimes its feels like summoners are badly punished in ubers like Yshari, Quov tsin , and Baal where having summons makes quests impossible :/

Also noticed that a I cant reveal Ruins of Ureh (Vizjerei Temple - Caldeum). Is it something new ?
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Kylrath wrote:Well , first time I try Yshari Sanctum with my summoner barb. I am really dissapointed , that a i cannot teleport here. The maze is huge and i need to resummon every room , because they not following me.
Sometimes its feels like summoners are badly punished in ubers like Yshari, Quov tsin , and Baal where having summons makes quests impossible :/

Also noticed that a I cant reveal Ruins of Ureh (Vizjerei Temple - Caldeum). Is it something new ?

Yshari is intended to be a maze. You can tp out and in again to collect the summoned minions. And btw, Barb minion doesn't follow you in the first place so why disappointed by resummoning them ?
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Stereox wrote:Mine would be like this :

Few backtracks and looks very complicated, but easy to do if you do this routinely. Also cover all of the maps.
One run took 5-8 mins on Pestilence Necro

Think you could post your build/gear?