Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ppsh_41
Cultist
20 | 0
Nitz wrote:
ppsh_41 wrote:Ye I was wondering why I got that as well with ''only'' -100 level req, but is there any more bosses in the area? Because im afraid of leaving my game and be needing to do it all over again if there is something else in there. (havnt played more since I killed mephisto)

You could use map reveal and check the map there for a second. This one is a bit outdated but that place is that big - http://i.imgur.com/u1rrg1b.jpg

You were at the first area, the silver/grey arena is where you killed meph. The ways shown there are pretty much the same, the jungle changed a bit, go to the arena first then try to get to the next stage from there. And for the last one the yellow path is useless. Follow the green one there.

Each boss drops a set piece. Each of the bosses minions (there are some in the boss area and some distributed in the stage) have a 60% chance to drop their set piece. With all set pieces go back to Caldeum and visit the Yshari Sanctum.

How to kill the bosses -
► Show Spoiler

Killed Andariel now as well, now im frustrated enough, dont wanna suffer myself by going through everything tonight XD
Zamolxes77
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I just started playing and I'm a bit confused about the mechanism of crafting jewels.

I just hit lvl 40 with my spiral barb. I have plenty of drop jewels and I'd like to see if there's a way to get better jewels to fill an item before creating the runeword. The stats on the drop ones seem to be hit and miss.

Can someone please guide me through this ? Thank you.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

Ctrl f jewelcrafting. Please use the short questions thread for questions like this in the future! Gl man ;)
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I need to know which is best skill for sorceress.

Lorenado or Miasma or Arachnomancy ? Explain those skills are best for what? and why?
Comicbook
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
1. What is the best place to farm shrines? In old documentation it says Fauzt, but honestly I wouldn`t say that shrines drop there better than K3k for example... Also does higher magic find help when farming for shrines?

2. Is there a better chance to get uber boss trophy in p8 game than in p1 game?

3. What is the fastest way to find Auhe rune? Is is triune or some boss like Valthek (in old documentation it says that he can drop great runes, but I killed him 10 times maybe and didn`t get even one simple rune...
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Comicbook wrote:1. What is the best place to farm shrines? In old documentation it says Fauzt, but honestly I wouldn`t say that shrines drop there better than K3k for example... Also does higher magic find help when farming for shrines?

2. Is there a better chance to get uber boss trophy in p8 game than in p1 game?

3. What is the fastest way to find Auhe rune? Is is triune or some boss like Valthek (in old documentation it says that he can drop great runes, but I killed him 10 times maybe and didn`t get even one simple rune...

number 1 question : Nope... Magic find doesnt help. Only Sets - Uniques - Rares - Magics. It does not include runes - gems - shrines

number 2 question : Yes, it is.

number 3 question : For find Auhe rune go farm in Toroja https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/kehjistan#toraja
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
Hello, I have a question concerning Multilogging.

I read that I may use a second Account for Muling purposes only. Is that true and if so
does it mean I may only use my second ACC to keep the game open, so I can rejoin with my twink on the main Account,
or may I even use the second ACC as my Bankaccount itself?

I wouldn´t want to risk a ban because I was misinformed.

Appreciate the help.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
King-DC wrote:stuff

You can only log in with 2 accounts at any given time, the 2nd account you log in to must remain in town, you can not gain any experience while you have your mule account in-game. The account is only to be used for muling, not tp holding, giving waypoints etc.

You can have as many accounts as you want, as long as you stick to the 2 logged in at anytime.
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
King-DC wrote:stuff

You can only log in with 2 accounts at any given time, the 2nd account you log in to must remain in town, you can not gain any experience while you have your mule account in-game. The account is only to be used for muling, not tp holding, giving waypoints etc.

You can have as many accounts as you want, as long as you stick to the 2 logged in at anytime.

This answered my first question thank you. But I´m still not 100% sure about the second. Could you elaborate?

May or may I not give Items of any kind from one ACC to another, while multilogging via for example "Sandboxie"?

This way I could make a ACC which is just for my Bank Chars and join with them whenever I need Runes/Gems/etc.

You might have already answered the question, but I want to be really sure so that I don´t break any rules unknowing.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
So if i had to guess, when i go to kill akarat and i accidentally kill all his followers without taking him down, i have to retry it right? lol