Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
King-DC wrote:stuff

You can use a 2nd account to log in and transfer items anytime you want, you just have to make sure that you leave the game with your mule as soon as you want to start playing the game again, you can't leave a mule logged in on a game while your main goes out on a different game to farm.
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
King-DC wrote:stuff

You can use a 2nd account to log in and transfer items anytime you want, you just have to make sure that you leave the game with your mule as soon as you want to start playing the game again, you can't leave a mule logged in on a game while your main goes out on a different game to farm.

Perfect, thank you very much. This is going to make things a lot easier for me.
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Staedtler82 wrote:I need to know which is best skill for sorceress.

Lorenado or Miasma or Arachnomancy ? Explain those skills are best for what? and why?

Lorenado - most straightforward to use, medium range, good-excellent dps (once you stack enough skill levels). Widest coverage endgame makes it best for farming.

Miasma - lowest damage, great secondary effects. Use to debuff bosses and hard enemies then switch to a different skill.

Arachnomancy - highest damage, longest range (can off screen with namelock). Best for single target and small monster groups far away. Downside is many bosses are still poison immune (for now).
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
I remember getting the MK5 Mealstrom (Assassin throw skill) in old patches from amazon helmet though shine crafting. (And yes, you can use that skill as an Amazon with a Javelin).

I can't get it anymore (a few hundread shine used), is this intended or just bad luck?
I want to make a MK5 mealstrom Javazon but with passive from Bow or Storm or even Blood.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Zamolxes77
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Can I gather all 3 charms from challenge 1 by repeating the challenge? Or I have to chose 1 by killing the right priestess?
Kinterix
Imp
5 | 0
Brand new player just got into the mod essentially as of this morning. Curious on a build I tend to lean more into doing a lot of farming. Is there a build capable of farming and maybe with a respec do basic charms to get the farming off the ground? Thanks.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Zamolxes77 wrote:Can I gather all 3 charms from challenge 1 by repeating the challenge? Or I have to chose 1 by killing the right priestess?

each priestess (Philios, Lycander, Skovos) drop their own charms as long as you're level <51
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Kinterix wrote:Brand new player just got into the mod essentially as of this morning. Curious on a build I tend to lean more into doing a lot of farming. Is there a build capable of farming and maybe with a respec do basic charms to get the farming off the ground? Thanks.

I just started playing Median XL two weeks ago on January 1, 2018. The Rat Druid and Summon Necromancer are the two builds I've had the most success understanding thus far. They are both beginner friendly builds to learn the game. For me, in particular, I really needed an easy build to learn and grow with. Hopefully one day I can advance to the more complex builds and understand every character class. I think I'll be playing a Summon Necro as my first character when Median XL: Sigma comes out.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
aerial wrote:it rolls on javelins now

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes.php

I didnt mean Measltrom skill (Cog Shaman), I mean the Assasin throw skill MK5. So it is removed?