Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DreamTeam wrote:asda.

You talk about sigma like its right round the corner on the next patch, you shouldn't be expecting sigma to come out soon and making plans on what you're going to do in it, you should treat it like half life 3 for when and if it comes out.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Anyone knows how vengeful power works with minions?
With 1pt (7% chance), I notice ice elementals completely destroy bosses. I remember leveling through terror and while killing diablo without ice elementals using abyss took me ~3min, terror baal with elementals summoned died in 3 seconds.
It looks like cb is proccing a shitload of times and there is no penalty for it? (reduction vs bosses).
Check out how fast this stoneskin destruction griswold dies, keep in mind both my spells and my ice elementals deal very little damage to him and killing it w/o vengeful power would take minutes.

Comicbook
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Tried to kill soul of envy with melee necro, but he just flew into that unwalkable area and never comes back. Is this normal or bug? Is it even possible to kill him with melee char? Also I went to soul of pride area but he isn`t there. Doesn`t he always spawn or am I doing something wrong?
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Soul of envy is a bitch and does that sometimes, can't do more than pray.
Pride got 50% chance to spawn.
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
Hello, I have a question concerning Shrine Farming.

I am currently playing a Necro following the Totemhybrid Guide from "L H".

In the past Fauzt was the place to go for shrine farming and I guess it still is.
But I'm not quite there yet, to actually farm the place nearly efficiently on Terror.

Do you know of any alternatives for Shrinefarming that are a little more manageable then Fauzt?

Aprecciate the help.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
King-DC wrote:shrines.

go to k3k on either terror or destruction to farm shrines, unless you can one shot fautz there's no point in going there to farm.
fudarfire
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
about how long does it take for the median launcher to get done first time? it has been spinning the loading icon for 20+ mins? did i do it wrong and need to start over?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
King-DC wrote:Do you know of any alternatives for Shrinefarming that are a little more manageable then Fauzt?

Bremmtown

That place always drops tons of great stuff and many shrines, super fast to clear the only downside is getting there.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
fudarfire wrote:about how long does it take for the median launcher to get done first time? it has been spinning the loading icon for 20+ mins? did i do it wrong and need to start over?

I would like to think that something has occurred for it to be still installing after 20 minutes, try redoing it and see where that takes you. Shouldn't be more than a few minutes, not even that I don't think.
fudarfire
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Thank you. its what i was thinking. ill start over.