Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:Yeah change merc to a2 in a build that its core damage dealer was abjurer? :D I don't think so.

As for your question.
1. Supernova was nerfed.
2. If there is no supernova spam that 1-shots / stun locks / kills fast everything around, you and your minions will get hit a lot more.
3. I did use minion life crafts in pretty much all free slots.
4. You should care about using spell damage buffing items (for your barb) only at point where you add elemental band to the mix, or at least hive from klaatu amulet. Otherwise barb can be geared fully with nothing else but minion life crafts.

General tip: if you want to create build from a video or guide, always check what version was it made, because things in this mod get nerfed and they get nerfed fast. Always look for stuff thats up to date.

Thanky you for the answer. I really messed this up.. :/
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
From what you are saying something else is wrong, because what i heard was, build works practically the same, except supernova deals less damage (but still good). I don't think it was nerfed to useless state.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Where can I get the rare emblems for Deity's Bow?
I've been playing MXL for rly long time, but i haven't found any.
fudarfire
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
how do i get my mouse wheel working in game? i need the skills to speed scroll! lol
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Kostetus wrote:Where can I get the rare emblems for Deity's Bow?
I've been playing MXL for rly long time, but i haven't found any.

they are rare for a reason. they will drop eventually.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Hey, im trying to help my friend to do his BRC, but for some reason whenever he enters the portal to Koth his game instantly crashes. Its happened about 10 times in 3 different games. Any idea why?
ddraabe
Prowler
17 | 1
server maintenance?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
madgod wrote:Hey, im trying to help my friend to do his BRC, but for some reason whenever he enters the portal to Koth his game instantly crashes. Its happened about 10 times in 3 different games. Any idea why?

My friend said to tell your friend to update patch.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:From what you are saying something else is wrong, because what i heard was, build works practically the same, except supernova deals less damage (but still good). I don't think it was nerfed to useless state.

It is still good, but mostly use his other nuke. (Kinda 1shot anything).
Main problem is survivablity of minions and totems.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Kylrath wrote:
aerial wrote:From what you are saying something else is wrong, because what i heard was, build works practically the same, except supernova deals less damage (but still good). I don't think it was nerfed to useless state.

It is still good, but mostly use his other nuke. (Kinda 1shot anything).
Main problem is survivablity of minions and totems.

Khazra makes pretty big difference (increases life of all spirits + minions and merc by 50%).
Also about totem, if you have 2 sources of elemental totem, higher level also increases its life.
Just keep in mind totem was nerfed too I think, because if you check its damage bonus in skill desc, and compare it to what you get in d2stats, it in reality grants lot less. It would be way OP if it was what it says on skill tooltip. We actually tested it and its confirmed, real spell damage bonus is lot less.