Ty soo much :oops:
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
When is next ladder and next patch release date?
Zamolxes77
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Do the ilvl of the item count in sacred crafting ?

If yes, where is a good idea to start picking sacred rares for crafting ?

Also is there a list of sacred items I should look out for, perhaps needed by other classes but my own ?
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Zamolxes77 wrote:Do the ilvl of the item count in sacred crafting ?

If yes, where is a good idea to start picking sacred rares for crafting ?

Also is there a list of sacred items I should look out for, perhaps needed by other classes but my own ?

Yes it counts. Any sacred rare past act 4 river of flame WP in Terror is good to craft. Uber levels in terror also drop max ilvl i believe. One of best place for me to get rare sacred bases is elite areas in Act 5 and/or nilathak runs.

In terms of sacred items to keep, if you're unsure i would just keep it on a mule. As you learn more you'll figure out what to keep and what to make into a sig.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Can't finish Shenk quest on terror, no matter how many times i kill him it just won't end the quest. Any ideas?
Xenomorphous
Rust Claw
85 | 2
Does the new BRC skill for Assassin place any cosmetic effects on your character? if so can anyone send a screenie? I'm not willing to level an entire character just to find out, thanks :-D
Minh
Monkey King
257 | 108
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How can I transfer items from online to offline?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You cant.
codewdy
Cultist
20 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello, I'm playing 1.2 in single player. I use the spear amazon, but I found I can't use the dark portal any time. It seems samme issue about this post.
This post says I don't use correct version. I checked the downloaded median-1.2.0.1.zip, the MD5 of my archive is same to 61f755ab8d31fc6095f03ac09fb20376 on the moddb.
I checked the data in the archive, the latest modify time is 12 Dec. I think this is wrong because the moddb says the latest updated is 15 Dec.
So Where can I get the correct version of 1.2.0.1?

Sorry for my poor English, And I even don't know whether I explain clearly.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
codewdy wrote:Hello, I'm playing 1.2 in single player. I use the spear amazon, but I found I can't use the dark portal any time. It seems samme issue about this post.
This post says I don't use correct version. I checked the downloaded median-1.2.0.1.zip, the MD5 of my archive is same to 61f755ab8d31fc6095f03ac09fb20376 on the moddb.
I checked the data in the archive, the latest modify time is 12 Dec. I think this is wrong because the moddb says the latest updated is 15 Dec.
So Where can I get the correct version of 1.2.0.1?

Sorry for my poor English, And I even don't know whether I explain clearly.

bugfix patch for dark portal bug hasn't been released yet, should be ready soon after this weekend
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)