Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
LocoDiceGR
Skeleton
3 | 0
Are there plans for bigger resolutions in the future? (SP Only)
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
ZeroForte wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:It seem like the road to Akarat (Toranja Jungle) is blocked for me? I am on 1.2.0.1

Did you use this char before upgrading to 1.2? It looks like your mimimap is messed with the one from previous version.

yes it is right
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
LocoDiceGR wrote:Are there plans for bigger resolutions in the future? (SP Only)
not in the near future
LocoDiceGR
Skeleton
3 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
LocoDiceGR wrote:Are there plans for bigger resolutions in the future? (SP Only)
not in the near future

Thanks for the answer...mixed feelings...my OCD cant handle the 800x600 :mrgreen:

At least its coming at some poing.
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
any1 can give me sky sige guide?? im not sure what to build around.... even im not sure if secret ele runes weapon is better or the valkyrie bow :D would be kind if u help me out
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Are admins aware that the skill point planner is not working?
In Chuck's guides they have all gone blank which makes it difficult to build the character.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Don't follow the guides and you won't have that problem
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tokii wrote:
Ronthar wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:read the mid game section of the 26'th miniguide here http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 491#link26 in order to check what you need to equip for max block with minimal dexterity investment

Thanks for the link to that guide, has some good ideas for me. I'm more asking for confirmation that at face value high armor 5% to be hit is better than 75% to block though. (I have it stuck in my head that there is some benefit to max block like blocking spells or something that makes max block more mitigation than the armor and I'm not sure if I'm just crazy.....)

1. Neither block nor defense will help against spells.
2. Blocking always gets you in block animation while getting hit only does it sometimes. (depending on hp and stuff).
3. 75% block alone is not nearly enough for many tough crowded ubers(fauzt,bremmtown, lob and so on), unless you have like 20k life and/or high def/dmg..

So as the guide suggests i would say runemaster until you get some good items or for places where u can sacrifice defense for damage

Thanks thanks! Much appreciated! Had it stuck in my head that i needed max block more than anything even though simple math shows otherwise lol
ZeroForte
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
anhlong1122 wrote:
ZeroForte wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:It seem like the road to Akarat (Toranja Jungle) is blocked for me? I am on 1.2.0.1

Did you use this char before upgrading to 1.2? It looks like your mimimap is messed with the one from previous version.

yes it is right

Rerolling the map by changing difficulty should help.
Uhrinowitz
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Where exactly do I enter Ureh? (I searched in the documentation and is it true that once you are in from the red portal, there is another entrance for the boss? I'm sorry if I seem stupid but I've been looking for the boss in the past hour...). THANKS!!