Discuss Median XL!
Coldzero
Vampiress
35 | 9
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
why nuclear strike from beacon felt so weak? The nuclear launch had huge delay which I usually kill normal monster before it dropped and it only useful for bosses which have huge life but the nuclear strike barely even take 5-10% of health bosses despite of 20 sec interval + drop delay. If Baal its like the life bar didn't even move damage. Any tip to make it stronger rather than pump stat to energy?
ppsh_41
Cultist
20 | 0
I'm currently doing Duncraig for the first time and have gotten 4 rings so far, I have probably been here for 2 hours or so, only bummer is that I have to teleport to every single section and it's a bunch of mobs so I die pretty mutch instantly. Not that it's hard just a slow procces to kill each section, and i'm playing a quite tanky build but when they are 100 of them and they toss the barrels that just reck you, so my question xD, how many of theese rings is there?
ajulasilotr
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ppsh_41 wrote:I'm currently doing Duncraig for the first time and have gotten 4 rings so far, I have probably been here for 2 hours or so, only bummer is that I have to teleport to every single section and it's a bunch of mobs so I die pretty mutch instantly. Not that it's hard just a slow procces to kill each section, and i'm playing a quite tanky build but when they are 100 of them and they toss the barrels that just reck you, so my question xD, how many of theese rings is there?

You need one "Ring of the Five" (I think its called like that lol) and the 5 Sigils from the Minibosses, cube everything together to get Assurs Bane
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ppsh_41 wrote:I'm currently doing Duncraig for the first time and have gotten 4 rings so far

You just need 1 ring and the 5 green sigils. You get from the small boss enemies like Eyegouger

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/med ... 1022163241

This map is pretty correct only the entrance is at another space now and there is a direct way from the long hall to the square one at the start. If it takes you that long or if you die that often come back later when you are stronger. The barrely kill nearly everything with one hit, you have to avoid them at all cost, either blink away/enter a TP or run away.

Coldzero wrote:why nuclear strike from beacon felt so weak?

Beacon is pretty weak true, the movespeed bonus you get is the biggest advantage of it.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Can anyone explain this?...

I have a druid I have not played for a long time. Level 119. Patches have changed the Reward Skills since then.
His Class Charm shows BRC as incomplete. Says he has done: Fear, Greed, Contrition, Knowledge. I guess that means Tram Athulua is still to be done.

Strange things are:

1. He has points in all 3 reward skills showing in the tab, including Symbiosis, the BRC skill.

2. Symbiosis shows 9/4 points.

I do not understand either of these things.
Xenomorphous
Rust Claw
85 | 2
How do you summon King Koth for the BRC without book of summoning now? I even went through destruction for the dark portal book and I'm still not able to start it.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xenomorphous wrote:How do you summon King Koth for the BRC without book of summoning now? I even went through destruction for the dark portal book and I'm still not able to start it.

The Summoner from Arcane Sanctuary on Destruction drops a Dark Tome that gets cubed onto your class charm if I remember right. That gives +1 to the Dark Portal skill.

Kill the Ancients on Terror or Destruction and you'll get a little red orb above your head, signifying the unlock of Dark Portal skill. Use that oskill when you have the red orb and it will create a new red portal.

Some skills right now lock out the use of the portal, so if you're a Treewarden or some other morph that locks out ranged skills/spells, you have to unmorph first. Same issue with Spearzon passive skill (anything that has the "melee/summon/buff/debuff only" affix will block the portal from working)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Grasshopper wrote:Can anyone explain this?...

I have a druid I have not played for a long time. Level 119. Patches have changed the Reward Skills since then.
His Class Charm shows BRC as incomplete. Says he has done: Fear, Greed, Contrition, Knowledge. I guess that means Tram Athulua is still to be done.

Strange things are:

1. He has points in all 3 reward skills showing in the tab, including Symbiosis, the BRC skill.

2. Symbiosis shows 9/4 points.

I do not understand either of these things.

The character was specced on a different patch. Symbiosis didn't exist before. It used to be Lifeshield, so he had 9 points in that, but since Symbiosis replaced it, its capped at 4.

It's just a patch changing issue. It's not compatible with current.
Xenomorphous
Rust Claw
85 | 2
L H wrote:
Xenomorphous wrote:How do you summon King Koth for the BRC without book of summoning now? I even went through destruction for the dark portal book and I'm still not able to start it.

The Summoner from Arcane Sanctuary on Destruction drops a Dark Tome that gets cubed onto your class charm if I remember right. That gives +1 to the Dark Portal skill.

Kill the Ancients on Terror or Destruction and you'll get a little red orb above your head, signifying the unlock of Dark Portal skill. Use that oskill when you have the red orb and it will create a new red portal.

Some skills right now lock out the use of the portal, so if you're a Treewarden or some other morph that locks out ranged skills/spells, you have to unmorph first. Same issue with Spearzon passive skill (anything that has the "melee/summon/buff/debuff only" affix will block the portal from working)

Haha yeah, as soon as I posted this my morph ran out and I was able to do it...Thanks :D
jadgtiger30
Fallen
1 | 0
asking a silly question :mrgreen: : is there any available mod that could change character skin to Boss ?( something like doing Assault on Mount Arreat quest )