Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
kovac666
Skeleton
3 | 0
Please i am looking for the addon i saw at quite a lot of D2 videos that shows up specific items dropping in the left side of the screen as a Text :)

Thx for any info
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kovac666 wrote:Please i am looking for the addon i saw at quite a lot of D2 videos that shows up specific items dropping in the left side of the screen as a Text :)

Thx for any info

D2Stats 3.9.7
aers
Destroyer
7 | 0
no ladder reset in this spring?
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aers wrote:no ladder reset in this spring?

there is nothing official yet, if you ask me I would say reset is coming in April, but we shall see
Shaad
Skeleton
3 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Shaad wrote:
Nitz wrote:
Shaad wrote:Hi everyone!
What would you recommend for an Unholy melee early/mid game gear?

Remove any sharp objects from your home, also don't own a gun or so. Then just to make sure don't play him in mid game or buy top notch items for TG. That should be all. Early game and end game is fun. Also don't let the fact that bloodthornes is better stir you away from using lemures all the fucking time, you play this build for the fun and lemures make you have the most fun. And before you ask - no the set is not even close to top notch, except for the belt and maybe the boots just to have that proc set bonus. But the full set is shit.

First of all thank you! I guess it is not a "top" build but i felt in love with the concept of melee caster the first time i payed median, so i'll go on with him untill i get frustrated :mrgreen:

Since the set is that bad, what would u suggest then? I was looking at runewords because are easy to make.

You can find everything you need here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1552

Thank you very much! that's what i was looking for!
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Thanks for previous answer, I understand xis rune system now.

I have another question:
I'm trying to craft a barb weapon with + MOTW oskill .
I read in some guides to craft "barb axe with MOTW oskill" but in the wiki affixes database, it's supposed to be found on "barbarian weapon".
I'm at 80-90 tries on the sacred barb sword I found (spatha) and havent got it once.
Am I doing this wrong, is this exclusive to barb axes or am I just being unlucky / this oskill is super hard to get ?

Thanks !
Pheasant
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Only barbarian axes have motw.
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
what happens to ladder character once the season ends?
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Pheasant wrote:Only barbarian axes have motw.

Ok thanks then the wiki http://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes is outdated at it is not detailed if it's axes or swords.
I'll keep from wasting more shrines into it then ^^
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
ANother question:

Where to find some up to date data on uberquests in destruction difficulty ?
Everything on the net is outdated, they say the butcher is in the hole lvl 2 where it is actually in tristram, they say creature of flames is in ancient tunnels below lost city where it isnt ...
I can't find creature of flames anywhere, anyone has info on it, and all other uberquests ?
All these links are outdated:

https://diablo.gamepedia.com/Uberquests_(Median_XL)
http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/dungeonubers.html

thanks for help !