Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
median comes with integrated maphack, go see greed/atma/meshif/jamina/maleh for map reveal
For the items in the corner you want to DL D2stat : click on 'GAME' at the top of the page then 'TOOLS'
D2 stat is a must have ;)
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
foufoumoro wrote:Thanks in advance for help !

If you're playing on 1.13 version of diablo I can send you D2MR, which is the maphack that was used before map reveal was implemented.

You can download d2stats from the game tab on the forum toolbar, that's the program which lets you see whats dropped and reads your stats etc.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
d2mr still works but it is discouraged due to in-game map reveal
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
if your merc wears +energy and energyfactor, does it have any effect or is it like a hidden fixed value?
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
coennek wrote:if your merc wears +energy and energyfactor, does it have any effect or is it like a hidden fixed value?

it does have effect, but A3 mercs already have energy factor high enough (~850 on lvl 120) so they benefit much more from %energy - ideally +35% (see viewtopic.php?p=146801#p146801 for more)
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Helzopro wrote:
foufoumoro wrote:Thanks in advance for help !

If you're playing on 1.13 version of diablo I can send you D2MR, which is the maphack that was used before map reveal was implemented.

You can download d2stats from the game tab on the forum toolbar, that's the program which lets you see whats dropped and reads your stats etc.

THanks for answer!
D2stat works great, I saw it in the tool section but didnt know it was this program that made this nice qol change!

As for the maphack, I'd love to ! But is it 100 legit and allowed online ?
I see here http://tsw.median-xl.com/rules.php that allowed tools on't have a maphack anymore, and that several people got banned for using one.

Who can I get in touch with to have an "official" clearance for using your program ? I'm using 1.13c is it what d2mr is for or just 1.13 ?
Pheasant
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
krys wrote:
coennek wrote:if your merc wears +energy and energyfactor, does it have any effect or is it like a hidden fixed value?

it does have effect, but A3 mercs already have energy factor high enough (~850 on lvl 120) so they benefit much more from %energy - ideally +35% (see viewtopic.php?p=146801#p146801 for more)

Does strength factor work too?
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Pheasant wrote:Does strength factor work too?

It should work like energy factor, but strength factor is much harder to get (only some SU have it) and A3 mercs don't have much strength anyway
Pheasant
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
krys wrote:

It should work like energy factor, but strength factor is much harder to get (only some SU have it) and A3 mercs don't have much strength anyway

My boi Ajeed has 1700 str and
Headbanger
how much spell damage is that?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Pheasant wrote:
krys wrote:

My boi Ajeed has 1700 str and
Headbanger
how much spell damage is that?

You may refer to this formula in this page. I believe it's the second half, just replace Energy with Strength.