Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Thibs
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
MO with -ennemy resistance do not exist anymore.

way too op
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mogol wrote:Using several google searches i couldn't find info about them being removed like level challenge 0, so i'm confused.
ty in advance.

Don't use outdated guides.

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19206

https://docs.median-xl.com/
BeWarned
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thought id throw my quick question here aswell, since im a newbie to Median, any MF starter builds you ladies/gents/apache helicopters could point me in the right direction to?

EDIT: Also, do i just throw the DropFilter in the d2 folder?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
BeWarned wrote:Thought id throw my quick question here aswell, since im a newbie to Median, any MF starter builds you ladies/gents/apache helicopters could point me in the right direction to?

Spearzon.

You can have it whereever you want, you have to run D2stats while playing for it to work.
BeWarned
Skeleton
2 | 0
Nitz wrote:
BeWarned wrote:Thought id throw my quick question here aswell, since im a newbie to Median, any MF starter builds you ladies/gents/apache helicopters could point me in the right direction to?

Spearzon.

You can have it whereever you want, you have to run D2stats while playing for it to work.

tyty
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
So ive updated to 1.3.1 and my empyrean bands are unusable. Am I missing something here? Sorry if ive missed something. Thanks in advance!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Ntf1015 wrote:So ive updated to 1.3.1 and my empyrean bands are unusable. Am I missing something here? Sorry if ive missed something. Thanks in advance!

Cube them without anything else in the cube to update them.
paulowtt
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
so, i cant find the mark of infusion after killing shank. any one knows why?
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I need some help on a uptodate overkill barb. It now seems useless to maxout daedelaus skill because it no longer gives light dmg to weapon and i also dont know what stance to use. Should i go for full wolf stance in early,midgame and then switch to kraken(maxing out snake and eagle)?
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Liquid wrote:I need some help on a uptodate overkill barb. It now seems useless to maxout daedelaus skill because it no longer gives light dmg to weapon and i also dont know what stance to use. Should i go for full wolf stance in early,midgame and then switch to kraken(maxing out snake and eagle)?

Daedalus still adds lightning damage, Thundergod was the skill that lost the bonus. No idea about the latter, but I'd guess wolf stance is still the way to go.