Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Jerrif
Prowler
16 | 4
xxvii wrote:Does D2STATS allow you to modify which items are shown on the map? For example, if I wanted white Ancient Armor to show, is this possible?

Yes, just click on the "Notifier" tab and type on a new line:
"Ancient Armor" white

You can press the "Help" button to see how the notifier works, and test inputs for it.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote:Talic, come back when your CtB is 75% which is max. 5% is low :)

:mrgreen:

I guess I messed up sth, that's what happens when you don't play for some time. :oops:

But I was sure that there was 5% max, maybe ctb on shield is max 5%, is at least that right or am I wrong. :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
There is a formula for block which involves char level, dexterity and %block chance from class/shield. Barb class has default of 0% block, so you need a really good shield and a lot of dex. Or choose that 90 lvl uber skill that gives block, but you lose runemaster....
isthisminecraft
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Having trouble w/ azmodan .. can't seem to do enough dmg. I saw this on the wiki " He should be easy to kill in his weakened state, " how do you weaken him?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
That's the description for the old Azmodan. He was a kitten. New Azmodan is a beast and you need quite a bit of damage to take him on.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Azmodan is a pain in the ... now. Don't try this guy until you can do a shit ton of damage or you are gonna 2 hours him.
mistercd3
Cultist
20 | 0
i want to ask a questions according to changes on mercenaries, what is the best mercenaries that work good at the moments right now ? Act 3 merc seem to be the best among all ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tranvanhieu wrote:Azmodan is a pain in the ... now. Don't try this guy until you can do a shit ton of damage or you are gonna 2 hours him.

Its actually very easy. just gt some fire resist and max fire resist.
mistercd3
Cultist
20 | 0
tranvanhieu wrote:Azmodan is a pain in the ... now. Don't try this guy until you can do a shit ton of damage or you are gonna 2 hours him.

Azmodan and his minions use main attack as fire damage. So before you met him, stack up bloodstones and runeword with fire resist, town portal and use oil of disjunction to unsocket then socket all item with fire resist. After that, go and kill him. It will be easier. Better not stay in those flamestrike because of high damage
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is it possble to use more then 5 same umo on one item?