Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Derprism
Destroyer
6 | 0
Im having gold difficulties; my poor spending habits aside is there an easy way to farm gold? (Im in Act 2 Terror atm)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Kill Grubbers in Rocky Wastes+Dry Hills.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Prime_Evil wrote:it multihits inside the poison cloud with wdm iirc, which is great since you can stack poison clouds.

I tried it out with early Bathos (for leech). The only time life was leeched was when i hit with the initial blade. So I doubt it multihits inside the cloud.
purplet
Cultist
22 | 1
Derprism wrote:Im having gold difficulties; my poor spending habits aside is there an easy way to farm gold? (Im in Act 2 Terror atm)

The best way is to advance with the game a bit and in late terror your gold problems are gone. Rare armour selling for 200k often.
richhman
Vampiress
39 | 0
Very random request..

Having issues installing lastest version. Launcher won't work and the d2patch.mpq file is "corrupt" from newest version download. Would be very grateful if someone could hop on skype and send me their updated d2patch.mpq file :)
huyman
Imp
5 | 0
I honestly cannot tell if Scorpion Blade is affected by attack speed or cast speed. How does one improve scorpion blades damage besides poison damage/ - poison resistance/energy?
Edited by huyman 5 years.
TearsOfEternity
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
How can I reset skills and stats outside of akara! How can I do, that I can´t reset stats in Singleplayer while using plugy?
grantisimo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone having any luck with Melee sin? Switching between Noctule, TFS and Nagi I have gotten a good chunk of the charms but just seem to either die instantly or lack the damage for anything on the harder end. Also, are there any ST options for Nagi? Backstab doesn't actually do anything damage wise against stronger targets in my testing.
Edited by grantisimo 5 years.
huyman
Imp
5 | 0
TearsOfEternity wrote:How can I reset skills and stats outside of akara! How can I do, that I can´t reset stats in Singleplayer while using plugy?

An item called Belladonna Extract will allow you to reset your skills and stats. Its a rare drop on most enemies.
TearsOfEternity
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thx alot!