Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tlpc1 wrote:(Druid using acid beasts): I need to cast my Innate Skill over my minions. It only works if the mouse is over the minion when I cast it. But my minions (there are 15 of them) are constantly moving fast, making the process difficult. What should I do?

dont use the buff on your minions. It's not worth the time, nor does it really give them much of a boost for their purpose unless you're playing some strange outstretched druid summoner build.
mistercd3
Cultist
20 | 0
i want to ask does Lilith in Toraja blast aura after death or something ? i tried a few times with my treewarden druid and instantly died after kill her. I see those swirl but boom i died. I even drink potion to full health before kill her , what should i do ? should i respec to traprat or caster :(
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mistercd3 wrote:i want to ask does Lilith in Toraja blast aura after death or something ? i tried a few times with my treewarden druid and instantly died after kill her. I see those swirl but boom i died. I even drink potion to full health before kill her , what should i do ? should i respec to traprat or caster :(

She uses shower of rocks iirc,a delayed melee aoe attack,pay attention to that
Thibs
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
Serious question:

I will make runeword on eth balanced axe. Do it require indestructible jewel?
+ sometimes i go melee with throwing axes. Do it break quantities ? if yes, with indestructible jewel, does it break quantities?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
If you never use autoattack (normal throw attack) with throwables its fine, quantity only depletes if you autoattack iirc.
Thibs
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
Yes, but if use Ice burst (melee attack), do it break quantities ? even with indestructible jwl?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
No. Quantity only depletes if you are using range default autoattack. But using range or melee default autoattac or skills will decrease durability on your weapon.
Thibs
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
Thanks !
i was affraid making Tal xis on eth balanced axe since i use iceburst too !

Amazing !

edit: So i do not need to put indestructible jewel, right ?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You have to.
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Just found a Deathlord CoTW. Just wondering if it's viable on a melee sorc. Currently have a melee sorc with the full set and about 200 sigs eaten. Would she be a strong toon to use the CoTW on? should I save it for a class that would benefit more from the skill? have been thinking about switching toons as I'd like to farm more and melee sorc isn't the best farmer. Any Recommendations?