Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is crafting gloves with 20% Lorenado on melle hit still possible? I just reroll dozens and not a single spawn so far ....
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
I want to play with multires, but it seems like it is disabled.

In that case, I decided to play an older version. What is the last median version to support multires?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ixvid_ wrote:Is crafting gloves with 20% Lorenado on melle hit still possible? I just reroll dozens and not a single spawn so far ....

Yes, 20% Ctc lvl 11 Lorenado on Melee Attack is still in affix pool but maximum alvl for it is 50.

robizeratul wrote:I want to play with multires, but it seems like it is disabled.

In that case, I decided to play an older version. What is the last median version to support multires?

Probably any before 2017 core.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
robizeratul wrote:I want to play with multires, but it seems like it is disabled.

The one before 2017. don‘t remember the version name though.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Unda wrote:
ixvid_ wrote:Is crafting gloves with 20% Lorenado on melle hit still possible? I just reroll dozens and not a single spawn so far ....

Yes, 20% Ctc lvl 11 Lorenado on Melee Attack is still in affix pool but maximum alvl for it is 50.

what does it mean exactly ?
Milkakuh02
Stone Warrior
32 | 9
ixvid_ wrote:
Unda wrote:

Affix Level, which is determined by the item level and quality level of the item.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ixvid_ wrote:
Unda wrote:

It means that to be able to craft that affix on your sacred gloves with shrines, you will need to prepare its ilvl:

1) Get any rare sacred gloves and use Rare Downlevel recipe Rare weapon/armor + rare amulet + rare ring → reroll item as level 1 rare item
2) Now your rare sacred gloves are ilvl1, make them now white (normal) with Affix Burn Recipe Any weapon/armor + Catalyst of Destruction + rune → reroll item as superior quality + Catalyst of Destruction
3) Now your sacred gloves base is white ilvl1, you are going to imbue it with Charsi reward
4) Imbue reward ilvl = clvl + 4, so now you need character level maximum 46 and imbue base gloves from "3)"
5) Your rare sacred gloves now are ready for shrine crafting to get 20% Ctc lvl 11 Lorenado on Melee Attack affix.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Thanks dude, that was exaclty what I was asking for :D pretty crytpic .... the more you know, I suppose
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Unda wrote:
ixvid_ wrote:
Unda wrote:

It means that to be able to craft that affix on your sacred gloves with shrines, you will need to prepare its ilvl:

1) Get any rare sacred gloves and use Rare Downlevel recipe Rare weapon/armor + rare amulet + rare ring → reroll item as level 1 rare item
2) Now your rare sacred gloves are ilvl1, make them now white (normal) with Affix Burn Recipe Any weapon/armor + Catalyst of Destruction + rune → reroll item as superior quality + Catalyst of Destruction
3) Now your sacred gloves base is white ilvl1, you are going to imbue it with Charsi reward
4) Imbue reward ilvl = clvl + 4, so now you need character level maximum 46 and imbue base gloves from "3)"
5) Your rare sacred gloves now are ready for shrine crafting to get 20% Ctc lvl 11 Lorenado on Melee Attack affix.

Affix level is not ilvl.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

Check the affix level calculator. Only leather gloves have a low enough quality level to have an affix level under 50 when the ilvl is 50 or even 1.

1) Get rare sacred leather gloves and use Rare Downlevel recipe Rare weapon/armor + rare amulet + rare ring → reroll item as level 1 rare item
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Only leather? I have rare chained sacred gloves, and median tool show that item lvl is 26, after putting this number in this affix calculator it shows affix level = 43, so under 50. I am so confused right now ....