Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Hello
I read a bit about the TG stuff, but I was wondering.

If I get TG for an Item, do we Simply join in a multiplayer game and trade normally?
If that is the case, is there a refund system in case on of the 2 players try to scam?
For example: I send TG to get an Item but the player never creates or Joins me to give me the said item, will I get my TG back?

I feel there is some lacking documentation about how the trading system work.
The Swarm
Median XL Guild
38 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
simply dont give him the item until he sends tg
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Funinyourgame wrote:Hello
I read a bit about the TG stuff, but I was wondering.

If I get TG for an Item, do we Simply join in a multiplayer game and trade normally?
If that is the case, is there a refund system in case on of the 2 players try to scam?
For example: I send TG to get an Item but the player never creates or Joins me to give me the said item, will I get my TG back?

I feel there is some lacking documentation about how the trading system work.

Everyone does it differently. If for example I have an item on auction, I put it on a new account, which I created only for trading. Once the TG arrives and the item is sold, I give him the account name / PW for that account and done. There are many people who do it like that. Just make sure to change the password of that account after each trade. That also works for normal trades. It's best for people who can't be online all the time.

TG should always come first. Since you can easily ask a mod to transfer that back to your account. But if your item is stolen, the account of the other person will be banned and thus your item will be gone as well.
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Thank you very much for the information

Follow up question about trading
Is there a way to know the average value of items?
Is there some list that calculates the Avarage amount of TG traded for each item?
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Is Destruction Baal considered uber level? He is significantly tougher than other act bosses.
Is it even recommended to fight him as soon as you can?
I'm having a really hard time with him, can you give me some tips? The rest of destruction has been moderate to difficult, but this is just way too hard for me.
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Afzofa wrote:Is Destruction Baal considered uber level? He is significantly tougher than other act bosses.

He became a uber challenge recently. I suggest you gear up your build with 1 or 2 end-game gear and the rest as mid-game gear before going for him.
Thibs
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
Yes, destruction baal is considered uber level.
Long and annoying fight without good gear

Do not use summons
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
actually you can use summons now, but try to avoid multihitting skills
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Really? Is D-Baal basically using Xazax summoning mechanic now? B/c that'd be alright.
Erlikhan
Prowler
19 | 0
Is there any change in the drop rate of TA charm?
I did my 15th run and havent got a single sunstone of gods so far.
I thought it supposed to be 1/6 chance for each priestess. Hell I even got one thropy which supposed to be a mere %2 chance to drop.