Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
petar_vranchev wrote:Hi guys. I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if I'm asking this question in the wrong section. I've been playing the latest patch of Median XL for a couple of months now (single player only) with a sorceress (cold and fire) and I can't even get any damage in Uldyssian... Has anyone killed him wit a sorceress? If so can you give me advise how to end him? I don't mind respecing if I have to either...

You can only damage him with purify and open wounds. Banish also reduces his max hp.

Many guides explain how to kill him too, search for that.
petar_vranchev
Skeleton
2 | 0
Nitz wrote:
petar_vranchev wrote:Hi guys. I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if I'm asking this question in the wrong section. I've been playing the latest patch of Median XL for a couple of months now (single player only) with a sorceress (cold and fire) and I can't even get any damage in Uldyssian... Has anyone killed him wit a sorceress? If so can you give me advise how to end him? I don't mind respecing if I have to either...

You can only damage him with purify and open wounds. Banish also reduces his max hp.

Many guides explain how to kill him too, search for that.

Thanks for the quick reply Nitz... I've got the purify from Assur's Bane - don't know if that helps... I'll have another look at guides. Thanks again.
25pinjo15
Skeleton
2 | 0
New to median xl here. I read that everything have changer and im ok woth that. Just want to know it is normal that at level 1 is way harder than original lod ?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yes. And you have more surprises in stock for you besides normal blood moor if you think that's hard.
25pinjo15
Skeleton
2 | 0
Good thanks.

Because I had trouble install it and I was like there is anything I did wrong or click something I shouldnt.
And when you create a caracter , was is the xl median case ? When I untick it I didnt see any difference ?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
How many times Thorn Strike hit per attack?

How will that benefit with Target Takes Additional Damage?

If I have TTAD of 100 and the skill hit 10 times per one attack animation, will I deal +1000 damage to that target? Or just +100?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Prime_Evil wrote:...you will leech less life if the attacks are ranged tho compared to physical melee.

I'm not familiar with this, can you explain?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
he's probably thinking about crushing blow
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
This is kinda a bad question but I just got a Timefield CotW and need some suggestions as to what to do with it. Is there any specific build that would be broken wide open with it? Or should I just put it in a generally good item? I have a Dementia which seems like a good target, or I could save it for a Nero or any number of other things.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
itsme wrote:I just got a Timefield CotW and need some suggestions as to what to do with it.

Kronos

Kronos
Necromancer Crossbows

'QorEl'
Runeword Level: 100
Voodoo Practice: +1% Extra Chance to Spawn a Corpse on Striking
100% Chance to cast level 17 Time Strike on Kill
+(128 to 165) to Maximum Damage
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Timefield
(11 to 13)% Chance of Crushing Blow
3% Deadly Strike