Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Asmus01
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Ok nice thanks.

Are there some kind of “building guide” like how much Defense, life, dr etc you need for survivability and dmg for viability and so on?

Also (noob question I know) but where do I find breakpoints for characters?
WolfSeven
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thraxis wrote:I think I had this issue before when helping a friend install. Check to see ift you have D2xmusic and d2xvideo.mpq from the expansion disc in your diablo 2 base folder. If you do not you can hop into the d2 expansion disc and manually move them over and it should save that if i'm remembering correctly. If not sorry and good luck.

I checked and those files are already in my Diablo II folder. And I don't have the discs anyway without searching through old stuff.

No worries, I got other games I can play but this looked worth a try.
Thanks again - bye for now. I might give it another try if I come across the D2 discs or maybe the bug gets fixed :)
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Asmus01 wrote:Ok nice thanks.

Are there some kind of “building guide” like how much Defense, life, dr etc you need for survivability and dmg for viability and so on?

Also (noob question I know) but where do I find breakpoints for characters?

1. no

2. GAME -> TOOLS -> Speed Calculator in java
GutsTheBranded
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I apologize if this is on the internet somewhere, but I look and couldn't find an answer. When can you use /players and see a difference? As in, do you have to enter the command before you enter an area? Can you use it when a boss has a tiny bit of HP left? Or does it have to be before you hit them?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
/players x changes are applied when monsters arer spawned
GutsTheBranded
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
notforkeeps wrote:/players x changes are applied when monsters arer spawned

Appreciate it
k_roland
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Somebody knows how much the level cap in single player? 120 or 125?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is the "magical critical hit" from Barrier Strike (Assassin) calculated the same way as a normal critical hit? Meaning: Does it scale with weapon damage? Or does it only double the magical damage added by Barrier Strike itself?
Jarowit87
Fallen
1 | 0
my private stash i small like in diablo whitout mod. an u please tell me how i can fix that cos i just start playing and allready dont have room in second act