Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello, does the lemuries skill at the paladin attack the one deals damage 1 time or more when all the ghosts attack together?

And how much it needs the attack speed in the superbest items to make it decent.
xpengx
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello

I am an old median player coming back to the game. Just go a message Diablo walks the earth on destruction at act 2.

Where can I find him and does it still exist?

Thank you

(NVM) Just found that it has been disabled. Sorry
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
what kind of damage is the spreading attack made by the cow shamans, or cow honcho's? I need to build a stronger def against that.
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
I think you are referring to thunderslam or diseased cattle. So, respectively: phys/magic, and poison

When in doubt, imo, % dr and flat dr are your best defense.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
If anyone knows about instakill mobs on Nihlatak Runs or other place(Like mobs with return aura/blue goats act2/demons with a fiery ring(road to baal...) give more information/write a short guide, pls. It's very hard to play on hardcore without having such information. All the time I have max hp(80-100% bar), max resist(75-82%), block(10-15%), dr 10%+ by the end of the 5th act of hatred with tu5-6 and it does not insure me from instakill/crush 3/4hp.
P.s: last death on the paladin with the presence of 20% of the absorbers light, fire, cold - insta kill minus 2.1khp 1 hit from rusty fury (Nihlatak Runs), i know about steel crushers but after their -def(5-6k def, 6-7% chance monster hit). My ass in fire because this is just arcane crystal farm, what about ubers or other shit places.
P.p.s: I understand that the characters for hardcore without overclocking hp are not playable (regardless of dr/def and block/resist), i belive in mele hc, of course any summon/range top. But how to survive without knowledge? The wiki is empty.
Ебать жопа сгорает от смерти на лоу лвл контенте с 1 удара при наличии большинства капов для текущего месторасположения.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PindlskinVova wrote:If anyone knows about instakill mobs on Nihlatak Runs or other place(Like mobs with return aura/blue goats act2/demons with a fiery ring(road to baal...) give more information/write a short guide, pls. It's very hard to play on hardcore without having such information. All the time I have max hp(80-100% bar), max resist(75-82%), block(10-15%), dr 10%+ by the end of the 5th act of hatred with tu5-6 and it does not insure me from instakill/crush 3/4hp.
P.s: last death on the paladin with the presence of 20% of the absorbers light, fire, cold - insta kill minus 2.1khp 1 hit from rusty fury (Nihlatak Runs), i know about steel crushers but after their -def(5-6k def, 6-7% chance monster hit). My ass in fire because this is just arcane crystal farm, what about ubers or other shit places.
P.p.s: I understand that the characters for hardcore without overclocking hp are not playable (regardless of dr/def and block/resist), i belive in mele hc, of course any summon/range top. But how to survive without knowledge? The wiki is empty.
Ебать жопа сгорает от смерти на лоу лвл контенте с 1 удара при наличии большинства капов для текущего месторасположения.

Play this mod on softcore few times until you have more experiece where is danger and what kind of danger that is. Ебать kопaть - дa.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
PindlskinVova wrote:If anyone knows about instakill mobs on Nihlatak Runs or other place(Like mobs with return aura/blue goats act2/demons with a fiery ring(road to baal...) give more information/write a short guide, pls. It's very hard to play on hardcore without having such information. All the time I have max hp(80-100% bar), max resist(75-82%), block(10-15%), dr 10%+ by the end of the 5th act of hatred with tu5-6 and it does not insure me from instakill/crush 3/4hp.

Niklathak temple has a monster with a curse that reduce your HP to 1 for a short amount of time when they hit you in melee (forget the name). So you can't let them hit you.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
it's not interesting, even for the sake of experience, the more the same experience I will get many times dying on hardcore. The problem is that knowing the dangerous places I do not have information on monsters to understand how to resist this, why it happens. The number of deaths is not important, the absence of a lesson after death is bad.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Still there is a question, what for monsters in the 4th act, which throw as far as I understood the curse on the minus stats = you become partially naked :) thx, tranvanhieu, I think I found the reason, it was next to Nihlatak and Image was buffed by http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Rathma%27s_Chosen .
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
PindlskinVova wrote:it's not interesting, even for the sake of experience, the more the same experience I will get many times dying on hardcore. The problem is that knowing the dangerous places I do not have information on monsters to understand how to resist this, why it happens. The number of deaths is not important, the absence of a lesson after death is bad.

Существует бестиарий медиана где можешь посмотреть каждого моба и его способности. "официального" бестиария, насколько мне известно, нету.
Их есть несколько по просторам интернета, вот тебе один вроде бы самый новый (но он не полный): https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=635

по поводу курсы с моба четвёртого акта это зомбак такой knight of death он эту курсу вешает при атаке насколько я знаю, иногда ты можешь просто снять и обратно надеть оружие и всё курсы нету. Такие мобы есть в конце третьего акта, в начале четвёртого и в самом начале пятого

edit: бафф от нилатака это Rathma's Unchosen, смотри:
"Rathma’s Unchosen-> No kidding, that’s how the .txts call it. It actualy makes sense, since it’s a different skill.
It targets a monster close to him, turning it invulnerable to all damage (but Damage over Time) and adding 10-15K magic damage to his attacks. For 5 ridiculous seconds."