Discuss Median XL!
Winrich
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thank you!
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
What is insta-gibbing me in Vizjun? With all the explosions going on, I am not sure if it's the beacon or something else.

Also, is there any way to prevent insta-gib in Duncraig? Like reaching certain breakpoints in DR or res (ex. 150 DR and 90 all res with Quov Tsin)?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SinClaire wrote:What is insta-gibbing me in Vizjun? With all the explosions going on, I am not sure if it's the beacon or something else.

Also, is there any way to prevent insta-gib in Duncraig? Like reaching certain breakpoints in DR or res (ex. 150 DR and 90 all res with Quov Tsin)?

vizjun instakilling you is likely the explosive mines. you need high fire res/max fire res/maybe some absorb, otherwise just teleport through them and let them blow up themselves after a few seconds.

duncraig, no. the barrels are instakill. you can avoid or block them, but that's all. if you're dying to melee hits or necromorbs, then yea, defense, dr, block, all the normal types of defense.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can mercs hit 121?
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Effective wrote:Can mercs hit 121?

Yes
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Aero wrote:vizjun instakilling you is likely the explosive mines. you need high fire res/max fire res/maybe some absorb, otherwise just teleport through them and let them blow up themselves after a few seconds.

Those mines release the explosions similar to the animation from beacon? I find that beacon explosion radius is instagib even at 90 max fire res and 450 stacked fire res (and absorb from jday charm).

Aero wrote:duncraig, no. the barrels are instakill. you can avoid or block them, but that's all. if you're dying to melee hits or necromorbs, then yea, defense, dr, block, all the normal types of defense.

Yep, definitely the barrels. I find myself just mowing everything down then boom, gibbed. I don't even pay attention to necromorbs at all.
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I've been trying to do The Triune for almost 3 hours.

I've charmed the fat fuck and he's been hit by Primus' Messenger at least 40 times and hasn't lost a single point of HP... Not sure if it's broken or what. I remember playing like 3 seasons ago and had the same problem so I quit.

Do you have to do it without dying or something? If so, It's pretty busted.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Effective wrote:So I've been trying to do The Triune for almost 3 hours.

I've charmed the fat fuck and he's been hit by Primus' Messenger at least 40 times and hasn't lost a single point of HP... Not sure if it's broken or what. I remember playing like 3 seasons ago and had the same problem so I quit.

You gotta unequip the book and re equip. It even says so on the item.
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Somnus wrote:
Effective wrote:So I've been trying to do The Triune for almost 3 hours.

You gotta unequip the book and re equip. It even says so on the item.

Holy fuck I'm dumb. I was just following a guide. So I wasted 3 hours for nothing hahaha.

Nvm I can't do it. Almost impossible even after. At least I know now what I was doing wrong. Goin on 4 hours now. Time to quit, lol.

5 1/2 hours I completed it, lol.
Deva
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
It's been a long time since last play this game. Currently I'm back to Assassin and have a trouble with -enemy resistance mod, I could not find - res MO any where, was it removed? The same with "reroll/upgrade item to rare" recipe, can I upgrade a base/magic item to rare without Imbue by NPC?