Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
thedarkbobo wrote:Ok thanks, i guess then this was wong assumption in the guide, still no problem. I wonder if anyone is roaming with similar nimmen fort build on 1.3..
Also I find it bit hard to balance dmg/hp/frw/dr on my barb.. Would you usually throw points go hp/max skill increase or try to fill hp jewels, or maybe some vita item?
at the time that guide was made there was still a bug allowing to proc from offhand . the dual wielding attacks were removed since a few patches ago to avoid the bugs , therefore the offhand weapon doesn't help much now. better use a shield imo
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thedarkbobo wrote:Ok thanks, i guess then this was wong assumption in the guide, still no problem. I wonder if anyone is roaming with similar nimmen fort build on 1.3..

there's a fortress barbarian guide that uses a javelin and earthquake. you can easily swap nimmen into it and use axe skills in combo
nukas
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
nukas wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a hold documentation from 2012 or earlier? Looking for cube recipes from 1.A9

so nobody on this forum remembers any of the cube recipes from before catalysts and oils were around?
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nukas wrote:
nukas wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a hold documentation from 2012 or earlier? Looking for cube recipes from 1.A9

so nobody on this forum remembers any of the cube recipes from before catalysts and oils were around?

All I can help you with is Median 08 which is way old. Exactly what recipes are you looking for. I may have them around.

Does Atanna Khan regen health or heal on kill (World Nexus)? Decided to try it and had her down like 1/5 then died 3x in a row before getting anything off and she's back at full.
Edited by Effective 5 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nukas wrote:

i will send you the 1.F9b offline docs by Kambala after i return home from work . iirc all recipes are the same as those from 1.A9
nukas
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Effective wrote:
nukas wrote:

All I can help you with is Median 08 which is way old. Exactly what recipes are you looking for. I may have them around.

Does Atanna Khan regen health or heal on kill (World Nexus)? Decided to try it and had her down like 1/5 then died 3x in a row before getting anything off and she's back at full.

I am looking for all the recipes that are done with catalysts/oils in the current state of MXL, but before those items existed.

ChuckNoRis wrote:
nukas wrote:

i will send you the 1.F9b offline docs by Kambala after i return home from work . iirc all recipes are the same as those from 1.A9

That will probably work.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Effective wrote:Does Atanna Khan regen health or heal on kill (World Nexus)? Decided to try it and had her down like 1/5 then died 3x in a row before getting anything off and she's back at full.

if u are dying close to a startled witch she cast inner fire when kill u chose a clear area
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Orr wrote:
Effective wrote:Does Atanna Khan regen health or heal on kill (World Nexus)? Decided to try it and had her down like 1/5 then died 3x in a row before getting anything off and she's back at full.

if u are dying close to a startled witch she cast inner fire when kill u chose a clear area

Ohhh okay! I didn't kniow she casted inner fire near the witches!
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is there a way to see who downvoted you? I literally got downvoted for asking a question, lol.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
welcome to the forum where you get a negative cookie for no reason . i got more than 100 of those negs out of nowhere . they got no real value so don't worry . they are just some numbers near your avatar . they can be +100 or -100 . who cares ?

only admins can see who upvoted/downvoted posts