Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Vrathmar
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aahz wrote:
Vrathmar wrote:Hey I tried with a new password after waiting for one hour after the password change. But i was not able to log in to the armory. I was able to log into the game with the new password.

maybe you entered wrong password too many times and were blocked because of that, hard to tell
send me PM with your account/password if you want me to check it

Hey i changed the password again and tried once. Worked this time immediately. But i am sure i did not use the wrong details in the previous attempts. Anyway Thanks a lot :)
Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
Hey guys just wondering what some of the best procs are on a melee weapon. I just rolled a wep with Balefire and it seems to be improving kill speed over spike nova, but it seems like I see Spike nova being cited all over the forum. Also is there any guide or thread regarding procs? Thanks!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Necrofeelyah wrote:Hey guys just wondering what some of the best procs are on a melee weapon. I just rolled a wep with Balefire and it seems to be improving kill speed over spike nova, but it seems like I see Spike nova being cited all over the forum. Also is there any guide or thread regarding procs? Thanks!
it very much depends on the build you got . if the build has tons of weapon damage/elemental damage to weapon , then you will benefit more from a weapon damage proc (be it Spike Nova or Shower of Rocks or whatever) . if the build is more of a melee caster/elemental damage dealer (see UMP as example or TFS assassin ) then you will benefit more from the elemental damage procs (here is the list with what can spawn on crafted/magic/rare weapons https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes)

however , if your main attack is already doing fine by itself , then you should probably pick some opposite type of damage as procs , in order to avoid any issues vs the immunes to your main type of damage , so that you will be ok vs whatever you are fighting against
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
is the Berserker ( Gamma ) necrobot a bug or a feature ? i don't remember seeing it before
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
Hi, I got some question
About atanna khan :
1. Does magic resist% matter against her green and red ring?
2. Is it possible to roll map with no stationary witch in pentagon shaped area where we wake her?
3. Does her pounce defenseable or blocakable?

About kabraxis :
4. What stat are reduced by his debuff(blueish stuff in player feet) and how much its being reduced?
5. Does visual darkness(it's like the lighting condition in dialbo fight before beat 5 seal) part of the challange? I mean atanna area is black af but player can see things clearly. And the boss model color blend perfectly with the area make it even harder to see things.
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Hello. If I want to cast ATMG Sentry faster from Asya shield I have to use FCR or IAS?
What FCR/IAS related to what frames a second?
Sorry for my English :D
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ATMG uses FCR
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Aero wrote:ATMG uses FCR

;)
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Are some of the summons with fools gold broken? I've been making a run at BPR, and I've tried out probably 10 fools gold today. I think only 3 of them show the summons it's claiming to grant. I'll hand off the fools gold to a mule, and try the new one that I just got, killing a few hundred cows, and nothing.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ibra1 wrote:Are some of the summons with fools gold broken? I've been making a run at BPR, and I've tried out probably 10 fools gold today. I think only 3 of them show the summons it's claiming to grant. I'll hand off the fools gold to a mule, and try the new one that I just got, killing a few hundred cows, and nothing.

Patch notes from 1.2 makes it clear Secret Cow Level: cow soldiers will no longer leave corpses in order to improve performance.