Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
bigfatfrock
Imp
4 | 0
This build thread talks about doing this to a belt, but I can't seem to figure it out; I tried doing honorific on a runeword and that doesn't work, then honorific on a magic item, put an 'eth' in to runeword it but it didn't gain the runeword.

Belt: Rainbow--> Honorific mo'ed with: minion resist, minion life, all resist, minion damage, magic find and cold spell damage in this order
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello

Question about items

How to Know if an item is an Su , SSu or SSu ?

Perhaps there is a list somewhere ?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
bigfatfrock wrote:This build thread talks about doing this to a belt, but I can't seem to figure it out; I tried doing honorific on a runeword and that doesn't work, then honorific on a magic item, put an 'eth' in to runeword it but it didn't gain the runeword.

Belt: Rainbow--> Honorific mo'ed with: minion resist, minion life, all resist, minion damage, magic find and cold spell damage in this order

What they mean by that is having Rainbow while starting the character. Then when getting to Act V, get a Magic belt and use a Mark of Infusion on it in the cube. With that you can then use Mystic Orbs to customize it with the stats listed.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sebneo wrote:Hello

Question about items

How to Know if an item is an Su , SSu or SSu ?

Perhaps there is a list somewhere ?

Check the Sacred Uniques list in the Docs: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques
They're listed in order (SU -> SSU -> SSSU)
xXPPGGXx
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does minion res/life/dmg work on reanimates?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
xXPPGGXx wrote:Does minion res/life/dmg work on reanimates?

No. It only affects minions. Reanimates scale based on the level of the area where they are reanimated.

My question: Does magnetic field work with life on striking? It's a 100% conversion, so I'm really unsure.
Sarcinda
Cultist
20 | 1
Will the ladder be reset upon Sigmas launch? Since the core is being updated will our current characters be erased or will they be playable on non ladder afterwards?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Any character will be wiped, since those characters will be incompatible with it. Even if they were compatible, every ladder is a new start for everyone, Sigma wont be an exception.
ssjWadd
Destroyer
7 | 0
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but when I first started playing a month or so ago in the character stats page there was a button to view current running affect bonuses (life per hit, attribute bonuses, increased attack speed, etc). One it stopped working and now it's just gone, did it get removed?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
ssjWadd wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but when I first started playing a month or so ago in the character stats page there was a button to view current running affect bonuses (life per hit, attribute bonuses, increased attack speed, etc). One it stopped working and now it's just gone, did it get removed?

What you're talking about is Plugy. If you play online now, you can't use it because it's not supported by the realm.

After some complaints Plugy was implemented back into the launcher (which I assume you're using). In order to get Plugy back in the launcher do the following:

1) Start the launcher
2) go to settings
3) enable "Run the game with Plugy".

If you're using D2SE there should be a checkbox for Plugy as well on the right side where all the settings of D2SE are shown. I didn't use it for a couple of years, but there should be an option like that as well.