Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
yeah also crafted item repair costs.. used to be like 2 million. ( damn no double MO now)
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Will the Forum services still be available during first release? If, say, I wanted to copy my multiplayer character to SP for $30 a month from now, would that be doable?
kimchiman
Fallen
1 | 0
Exactly when sigma is released? Not the date, let me know the exact time.
Naysmith
Destroyer
6 | 1
If I just download Diablo II and LoD from Blizzard website, are they gonna be ok to install Sigma on?
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
@ kimchiman There is a timer on website for it, I'm not sure what else you want.

@Naysmith A guide to setup Sigma will probably be linked with the download, you could make a document with a clean D2+LOD download on your desktop without any updates to be ready.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
kimchiman wrote:Exactly when sigma is released? Not the date, let me know the exact time.

According to the count down timer, if you're living in the US it'll be at Noon EST/11AM CST/10AM MST/9AM PST. If you don't live in those areas and you need UTC time it'll be at 5PM UTC.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Isn‘t the countdown timer for the ladder reset? It‘s set on 6pm GMT+1 and that‘s usually when the ladder starts. I think sigma should be out a few hours earlier like it always was the case until now, so SB and Rishab can fix possible problems with the launcher in time for the ladder reset.
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
Anyone know if Necro Death Shards trigger on striking procs....theorycraft is underway :P
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if it does weapon damage , yes , it triggers on striking . there are builds using death shards in m2017 , you may look there for more info . not much theory , half the number of shards and twice the damage (in Sigma) . same thing overall . no rocket science
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
ChuckNoRis wrote:if it does weapon damage , yes , it triggers on striking . there are builds using death shards in m2017 , you may look there for more info . not much theory , half the number of shards and twice the damage (in Sigma) . same thing overall . no rocket science

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I understand the changes, just meant i'm theory crafting a xbow build for possible use in Sigma.
Hoping the changes to widowmaker and new SU's could add a new dimension to the build. :)