Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
masochista wrote:Does sorc has better fcr frames than druid? Or are they similar?

sorc with staff may reach 5 frame
ScottocsRx
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does anyone know if this amazing-sounding buffed cherubim will work while solar buffs are active?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it should work . it worked fine for Cherub Strike, so i don't see why it would not work for Cherubim
garth_hendy
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
From reading the comments, There is no shared stash at all then?
ScottocsRx
Skeleton
3 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:it should work . it worked fine for Cherub Strike, so i don't see why it would not work for Cherubim

Sorry couldn't remember from my old char and I didn't realize you had it in one of your guides. Awesome thanks!
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Sector Clear
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Any idea what version will be needed to run sigma? 1.13c or something like that?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
conquerlol123 wrote:Any idea what version will be needed to run sigma? 1.13c or something like that?

It doesn't matter.

The basic idea behind the launcher is that it works with every version of Diablo 2. Or at least it should. Having 1.13c though wouldn't be bad because that way you can always upgrade. But it's really hard to downgrade from 1.14 to 1.13c
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Are there any good early items (Tiered uniques or RWs) that give any OSkills for a Neutraldin? I decided to give that a run and see what I could do with it, but since it does seem to be reliant on OSkills for combat capability, I need something to work with.
optimus0
Fallen
1 | 0
can i disable some features like:
1 Town Portal is now an innate skill with a 10 second cooldown. This means you won't have to worry about having to buy town portal scrolls ever again
2 All items which drops from monsters are now automatically identified once picked up
3 Waypoints and gold are automatically collected when you walk over them
4 You no longer lose experience or gold on death
5 A portal to the Cow Level can now be created in any Act Town

6 disable the starting horadric cube
also the constant healing effect is any way to disable it?
thanks