Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
xileck
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Im struggling to kill the butcher with 80% resses and 36k def as a harbringer wolf druid, any tips for this fight?
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone have a general idea of how much TG or more realistically for me how many Xis runes I would need to farm to make a fair offer for an Ancients Hand CotW on ladder?

Much Thanks!
steinerix
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello! someone helps me "Blackroad" in sigma. I have no idea about the location to do this quest! Can you guys guide me please!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ronthar wrote:Anyone have a general idea of how much TG or more realistically for me how many Xis runes I would need to farm to make a fair offer for an Ancients Hand CotW on ladder?

Much Thanks!

Well first of all that kind of cornerstone would have to be found. I think so far there‘s only one or two and it seems those were garbage.
Boner
Cultist
24 | 0
can i trade on a ladder character?
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I've been tinkering with the new vesseldin, currently level 95 dealing 1400 damage per missile from each vessel.
I usually take down mobs almost instantly with a few exceptions but when it comes to bosses, my damage is absolutely garbage.
I've talked to everyone I know but no one has an answer for why I'm taking 35 minutes to kill Hell Andariel

With that I'm dealing roughly 26k damage per second before physical resists are calculated but even if bosses have 50% phys res shouldn't I still be killing her pretty fast?
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
xileck wrote:Im struggling to kill the butcher with 80% resses and 36k def as a harbringer wolf druid, any tips for this fight?

I'm a quill rat, I'm not familiar with your build but I got him down np. Used a couple elvens to distract him while I threw some thorns into em.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Keywing wrote:So I've been tinkering with the new vesseldin, currently level 95 dealing 1400 damage per missile from each vessel.
I usually take down mobs almost instantly with a few exceptions but when it comes to bosses, my damage is absolutely garbage.
I've talked to everyone I know but no one has an answer for why I'm taking 35 minutes to kill Hell Andariel

With that I'm dealing roughly 26k damage per second before physical resists are calculated but even if bosses have 50% phys res shouldn't I still be killing her pretty fast?
get an elemental oskill and spam it while the vessels are auto- shooting . i've used Apocalypse from level 20-ish up to around level 100-ish . from 100 (or earlier) to 117 you can use Punisher (deals about 20k poison damage/second with not much dedicated gear) , after 117 you can use Brimstone (similar damage to Punisher , but covers a bigger AoE , dealing fire damage ) . You may also try Ring Of Light oskill as that also deals a shitload of fire damage
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Keywing wrote:So I've been tinkering with the new vesseldin, currently level 95 dealing 1400 damage per missile from each vessel.

get an elemental oskill and spam it while the vessels are auto- shooting . i've used Apocalypse from level 20-ish up to around level 100-ish . from 100 (or earlier) to 117 you can use Punisher (deals about 20k poison damage/second) , after 117 you can use Brimstone (similar damage to Punisher , but covers a bigger AoE , dealing fire damage ) . You may also try Ring Of Light oskill as that also deals a shitload of fire damage

I was using Apoc for a while to level actually but still, I'm trying to figure out why 26k per second took 35 minutes to kill her.
I've noticed the same happens for most bosses or super-uniques that are around the same level as me.
I'm starting to think maybe it's a bug of some kind that isn't allowing the damage from each missile to actually apply so I wanna figure it out before I dump too much energy into the vessel build.

On a side note, would you mind PMing me your build? I'm very curious to see it end game :)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the build is Athelstan , you can find it in my compilation at no.03 . the updates are still in progress , i have only edited the early game section so far , i will probably finish the rest this week . viewtopic.php?f=49&t=491#link03 . the changes are not so big during it's 9 years of existance . a part of the testing/updates was streamed here http://www.twitch.tv/chucknorised