Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
ValarMorgulis wrote:What is max block in Median Xl? And by that, when I hover my mouse over my defense- that percentage, how low can it go? Right now it’s at 5% chance to hit me, is that the best? I’m a melee barb, and so if I’ve reached max block I can just put rest in str for dmg?

Thanks
Edit: Necrobots have 15% chance to hit...

Maximum block chance is 75%.
Minimum hit chance is 5%.

You can read the documentation for more info : https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/defense
IronVegetarian
Destroyer
6 | 0
Started playing recently, what shrine should i use for crafting a mele two-handed weapon? and what stats should i look out for the most? life steal?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tardware wrote:Hey people. Does fire spell damage increase the damage of dragonfire oil, a passive that adds fire damage? Kinda confusing since im playing carnage necro atm and using this passive. Fascinating crafts/blessings sound like a good idea, but i want to check for sure if spell damage also helps along with the - fire res.
According to the spell damage guide, it should work but i am not sure i understand that particular part correctly.

Thanks

it doesn't work for missiles, only the direct melee swing. tl;dr no fire spell does not boost passive elemental damage to weapon. it just looks like it on the sheet.
Droth
Imp
4 | 0
How would one transition from trap rat to bow druid? Also not sure what merc to use.
Flaass
Destroyer
7 | 0
how to start Sigma without Internet connection?
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Where to farm on nightmare/hell(act 1)?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Flaass wrote:how to start Sigma without Internet connection?

Click on Single Player on main screen window
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Flaass
Destroyer
7 | 0
he problem is that the client at start gives an error and I can not start the game without an Internet connection
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
Crash wrote:
Tardware wrote:Hey people. Does fire spell damage increase the damage of dragonfire oil, a passive that adds fire damage? Kinda confusing since im playing carnage necro atm and using this passive. Fascinating crafts/blessings sound like a good idea, but i want to check for sure if spell damage also helps along with the - fire res.
According to the spell damage guide, it should work but i am not sure i understand that particular part correctly.

Thanks

it doesn't work for missiles, only the direct melee swing. tl;dr no fire spell does not boost passive elemental damage to weapon. it just looks like it on the sheet.

Isn't carnage at least partly a melee swing? Assuming the aoe part around the target is counted as "missile".
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge