Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ALUPIGUS
Prowler
15 | 1
:)) now. Really. Isn.t there a build that can stay alive without having to stay at distance from the fight ? I know it can get max block , some Dr and tons of avoid . anything else except throwing ? What about claw and shield ? Viable ?
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
ALUPIGUS wrote::)) now. Really. Isn.t there a build that can stay alive without having to stay at distance from the fight ? I know it can get max block , some Dr and tons of avoid . anything else except throwing ? What about claw and shield ? Viable ?

Nope. Assassin is the squishiest character. You need good gear and skills to be able to play an Assassin correctly.
ALUPIGUS
Prowler
15 | 1
Well that.s sad. It seams assassins are not beginner-friendly... Nott even one build...
Niveras
Imp
4 | 0
Any recommendations for a merc to complement ele druid?

I want something that can handle fast moving ranged attackers, especially the harpylisks in Fauzt. (Presently I try to use RoF but they're always moving around to get away from my venomlings so I end up spamming it until they finally stop long enough to die. Gale kind of works depending on how much they cross near me but can't rely on them doing that.)

I picked lightning from arc3 previously just to fill that damage type while I was leveling, but it doesn't really have strong ranged damage, not really the kind I mean. (Singularity is good but rarely used. Forked lightning is short range and nova isn't concentrated enough.)
maskedmartyr
Fallen
1 | 0
This is probably a weird question, but does Queen of Blades do half damage for 2h weapons? Just curious if it works like that cause of the blade shield mechanics.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
___How to get buttons, 4 more stats view :idea:
► Show Spoiler
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
PlugY
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
__@up ,,hmm, concretely. what PlugY, where is it ? ;-| ?

2nd. question :arrow: what cube to orb effects applied to this item are doubled on set and
sacred uniq items :oops:__)weapon, armour(__ :wall:
Edited by shrimp 8 years.
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Some set items come with the double orb stat already on it. Otherwise you can get it on weapons with the Luck Trial mystic orb.
Moon Struck
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
My question regards the Amazon skill/spell: Moonbeam
On single player this was a good heal talent ; So far on my lvl 16 Zon (535 hit points), this spell never ever heals more than 33 life points. So if I am down 100 life points, I have to cast it three separate times. Is this the way this spell functions in the online game ?