Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is there some bug with druid wolf attack speed? Even with fast attack sword It seems so slooow it is almost unplayable? ;x
Ice[Fire]
Cultist
21 | 0
What is the range of rolls on Umbaru Treasure?
Toraxgod
Prowler
16 | 0
Could we have a singleplayer trade thread for us TcpIp players theres a group of8 who all TcpIp we always want to post trades ect please.
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Ice[Fire] wrote:What is the range of rolls on Umbaru Treasure?

It's in the sigma patch notes:
Umbaru Treasure can be cubed with essences up to 25, each consumed essence can give between -3 to 5 stats. The final gamble gives +4 to all attributes.
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
whats are some of the best barb builds that can reach end game such as ubers etc??
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
iceinmyveins wrote:whats are some of the best barb builds that can reach end game such as ubers etc??

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675 this is the most popular one I think. Also because it's reasonably cheap.
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi

I have the charm + trophy for triune but haven't put cycle in charm yet .

Can i cube trophy and charm allready or i need to cube some cycle before and trophy "for finish" ?
szpiler
Fallen
1 | 0
lazarus set viel king: It seems that those summons doesnt have so much hp or phys res as skill says they take more dmg than my veil king from skill tree.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
PlayerOne wrote:
Imperius wrote:
PlayerOne wrote:Can I get the resolution to 1024x768 AND be stretchable as well?

The only setting I can see is in Glide settings and that makes it a fixed size (and 4:3 shape).

You have to turn off keepdesktop resolution or keepdesktop composition, dont remember which one, try it.

Thanks but it didn't work :(

I found the setting that lets me stretch the screen seems to be 'window extras' in the 'settings' section of Glide.

BUT the box right above it is 'static size' and that's where I set the resolution - if that is set to anything but 'no' then the screen doesn't allow any stretching, it ignores/overrides the setting of window-extras.

It's a shame because 4:3 looks a bit weird on a 16:9 monitor. I like the sharpness of the 1024 graphics but overall I prefer to stretch the screen even if it means playing at 800x600.

Am I missing anything? Is there a group of settings that allow 1024x768 AND stretching? If not, I hope the devs will enable this in future update.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Are cycle droprates affected by magic find?