Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
adamo68 wrote:The post that originally had this question seems to have been lost in all the traffic on the forums.

---------------------------------

I have a question about the buff you are suppose to receive when you start Bremm to kill the Dragon in 2 minutes.

What is the trigger to getting the buff? Can you not have a Dragon Claw on your person? Do you have to get hit? Anything specific?

Sometimes when I enter and start the run, I never receive said buff next to my life orb.

Thanks for any information!

The upgrade recipe should still work even if you don't seee the buff. Before sigma if you played with a party only the person who entered first could do the upgrade but I am not sure about sigma.
harshmellow
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What is happening when the howling spirits in Bremtown turn red? I'm a 100% physical build and that's the only thing stopping me from sprinting through that area.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which quests are worth doing for their rewards and which should be skipped?
Is there a list of quests rewards?
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
this worth anything?Image
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
iceinmyveins wrote:this worth anything?Image

nope
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Why my bloodmage merc so easy to die :S never see him transform to lich form :S
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Whyred wrote:A couple of question

Again, is cycle droprate in triune affected by magic find?
Is there some defensive stats I can stack for some of the last uberbosses? Like Athanna Khan, Uldyssian, Samael etc? What about damage reduction %?

Someone?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Whyred wrote:Again, is cycle droprate in triune affected by magic find?
Is there some defensive stats I can stack for some of the last uberbosses? Like Athanna Khan, Uldyssian, Samael etc? What about damage reduction %?

Regarding your first question, no it's not. To make this simple you can think about it that way: if item doesn't have different quality grades (normal/magic/rare/set/unique) then it can't be affected by magic find. There is only one quality for Cycles and that's a normal quality.

Edit: Apparently Cycles considered as a normal items nowadays.
Edited by SwineFlu 5 years.
aurumchik
Skeleton
2 | 0
Several guides says to max out merc's resists, but on nighmare difficulty his (act 5 merc) resistances are already maxed out even without gear. And Im a confused whether it is a bug or not?
Am I missing something?

I will appreciate your answers.
Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
question about harbinger: if i have items with "ADDS any elemental DMG 0-0" does pierce help with it? if so, is pierce more helpful or +spell dmg?