Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
The Demon Blood aura on Vizjerei's Folly (Sacred Unique Short staff) doesn't affect anyone but me.
Is this intended?
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
is there any trick for 7 deadly sin? i can't beat gluttony, envy and pride?
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
On the screenshot on the medianxl d2 tools page for d2stats, there is a column for total resists:
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php

The current D2stats version on the tools page does not seem to have total resists listed, and mentions as much in its comment:
https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2Stats/releases/tag/3.10.6

@Kyromyr Kyromyr released this 27 days ago

Fixed PM Spell Damage.
Added Gold Find.
Added Factor Cap; 100% means you don't benefit from having more factor.
Removed resists; you can see them on the character sheet now.
Removed Open Wounds.

Is there a version which does have the resists still, since I cant see the merc resists in game still? Am I missing another version on github?
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
Barbarian Overkill build can do sleep,rathma,laz charms???
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Median or D2stats problem?
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
63% is Deadlystrike Cap on single items.
Kilon
Destroyer
6 | 1
Found first SSSU, worth building around for faultz? My current barb kinda sucks at farming it. I was thinking about going shurikensin but i've never played sin before.
https://imgur.com/a/OLO6nEY
jiallombardo
Prowler
17 | 0
Is Tran Athulua the location to farm for Sacred Uniques? Or perhaps there is a better area?
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@Kilon when you are a barb, try deathgaze barb with labrys (SU or any crafted with many ed and min max rolls). You dont need any good items for it. it clears faunzen pretty fast. Just go runemaster, bearstance, rest in shamnic trance + minions. shamnic trance will you give a huge dmg boost. put some leech on and mark of the wild axe in 2nd weapon slot for buff and have fun.

@jiallombardo there are 3 categrorys of sacred uniques. SU (the normal, every base item was one), SSU (rare, almost all of the base items have one) and SSSU (very rare, only few base items have one) Since the most base items have SU + SSU, you should farm at least a location where SSUcan drop. Any location 117+ can drop SSU. In Tran Athula only the pricesses can drop SSU the normal monster only SU. So i would suggestion you a higher location. Duncraig is probably the best location for farming SSU. But it depens on your build and playstale. Maybe your kill speed there is bad and another area is better for you.

My question: In the spirit world. You can get the Mystic shard and cube it on Umbaru Treasure for an added bonus. What is the added bonus?
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Where is Bremmtown now?
The doc says act 5 but i cant find it.