Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Haywood
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:what character are you playing now ?

Melee Sorc, decent speed, but hard to stack MF i feel.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jollestroger wrote:Do benefit from a lot of +skill and (in some case) spell damage when I use buff skills and then switch items? For example path of flames, morphes, and defence buff skills?

Roughly said: if it continuosly makes makes missiles during the buff (path of flames, hive, vessels etc.) then no. Morphs and the like do.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Haywood wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:what character are you playing now ?

Melee Sorc, decent speed, but hard to stack MF i feel.
then you should keep this build if the speed is decent . even around 100 MF you can still find about 1-3 SU's and 5-10 set parts per run which is good enough
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
is there a list of "realm only" items for this season? Wanting to transfer my TSW char to single player so i don't lose it during any future season/patch and wondering what items I'd be at risk of losing
werld
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
does lowering a sacreds item level down to 1 with the recipe affect the way a craft comes out? just wanna be sure before i go wasting stuff. or spend forever farming rare ammys and rings.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , by lowering the ilevel of the base (rare) item , the crafts will spawn with less affixes , but will require a lower level to equip -> more MO space . depending on the build and item part , you will want either the highest or the lowest item level of the item you are crafting .
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
werld
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:yes , by lowering the ilevel the crafts will spawn with less affixes , but will require a lower level to equip -> more MO space

tyvm :D
werld
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
another crafting question, is ilvl going to restrict what can spawn on the item? IE: +skills or + class skills?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
werld wrote:another crafting question, is ilvl going to restrict what can spawn on the item? IE: +skills or + class skills?

Yes, read and use this https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
werld
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
in the crafting guide, it says that all items crafted by a shrine will act as a honorific when it comes to mystic orbs... why arent mine?