Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
oskaroso8 wrote:What is this and why does it make my avoid -120%? It doesnt turn off after die or quitting the game.

Triune book?
oskaroso8
Destroyer
7 | 0
Ah yes, im dumb :D thank you
wiseley
Destroyer
6 | 0
According to documents, Fauztinville is accessed by cubing the Kabraxis Ultra Elemental gems with the Black Road charm. Where to get the gems? Any help is much appreciated.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
wiseley wrote:According to documents, Fauztinville is accessed by cubing the Kabraxis Ultra Elemental gems with the Black Road charm. Where to get the gems? Any help is much appreciated.

There's an answer to this question already at the top of the page, but you get them from killing the Ultra Elementals in the area above Kabraxis's stage. Defeat 5 elementals that are immune to all damage except the element they represent.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
wiseley wrote:According to documents, Fauztinville is accessed by cubing the Kabraxis Ultra Elemental gems with the Black Road charm. Where to get the gems? Any help is much appreciated.

Bonus quest
If you're feeling like releasing more powerful beings, there are also 5 orb seals which used to seal Kabraxis once. Each seal is for one element: Fire, Cold, Lightning, Magic and Physical. When one is destroyed, it will unseal an Ultra Elemental, along with some normal elementals. The Ultra Elemental spawns new elementals, fires a powerful spell and takes damage only from it's own element - so be prepared to have a source of damage for every one of the elements. Once defeated, each Ultra Elemental will drop a Great Gem. Transmute all 5 Gems with The Black Road obtained from Buyard Cholik to get additional bonuses.

The Black Road + 5x Great Gems → The Black Road with added bonuses
This upgrade recipe adds the following bonuses:

Cube with Rune to Open Time Rift
You don't have to kill Kakraxis to get to Fautz just get the 5 gems around the arena where you fight him.
wiseley
Destroyer
6 | 0
SirJean wrote:

Bonus quest
If you're feeling like releasing more powerful beings, there are also 5 orb seals which used to seal Kabraxis once. Each seal is for one element: Fire, Cold, Lightning, Magic and Physical. When one is destroyed, it will unseal an Ultra Elemental, along with some normal elementals. The Ultra Elemental spawns new elementals, fires a powerful spell and takes damage only from it's own element - so be prepared to have a source of damage for every one of the elements. Once defeated, each Ultra Elemental will drop a Great Gem. Transmute all 5 Gems with The Black Road obtained from Buyard Cholik to get additional bonuses.

You don't have to kill Kakraxis to get to Fautz just get the 5 gems around the arena where you fight him.

I couldn't find the 5 seals around the Kabraxis arena. Do I have to summon Kabraxis by destroying the central pillar first in order to see the seals?
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
wiseley wrote:I couldn't find the 5 seals around the Kabraxis arena. Do I have to summon Kabraxis by destroying the central pillar first in order to see the seals?

You need to teleport. Use your map reveal and you'll understand where they are at.
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Can you actually do the Seals without killing Kabraxis?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
wiseley wrote:
SirJean wrote:

Bonus quest

I couldn't find the 5 seals around the Kabraxis arena. Do I have to summon Kabraxis by destroying the central pillar first in order to see the seals?

It requires a teleportation skill. Jitan's/Blink/etc. When you enter Kabraxis's arena, keep going straight and then teleport over the wall. No need to unseal Kabraxis I believe.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How come Knight's Grace (Sacred) rolls with movement speed but it is not written in the Documentation?