Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Kilon
Destroyer
6 | 1
Does harbinger counts as melee hit? I know crows dont, but the jump itself?
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kilon wrote:Does harbinger counts as melee hit? I know crows dont, but the jump itself?

no
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
doing kabraxis side quest. Spirint of frost is immune to all damage.. why? i thought it should not be immune to cold.
DoneQ
Cog
221 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
tempmail wrote:doing kabraxis side quest. Spirint of frost is immune to all damage.. why? i thought it should not be immune to cold.

U need to kill all elementals around him first :D
hpmons
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
I understand that Teganze has changed now but I'm not really clear how...Do I want to stack res now, or not? What affixes am I looking for on jewellery/equipment to survive better?

Muilpeer wrote:I'm very curious if anyone has managed to get plugy working on SP or what the status of tabs being added is. I have read in some official responses that tabs are coming to Sigma but is there any official release date for that yet and how will it look? Will it have shared stash? And how many personal stashes would one have?

Can't wait :)

AFAIK it isn't working yet in-game, but the Offline Tool allows you to use a shared stash outside of the game which is very handy.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hpmons wrote:I understand that Teganze has changed now but I'm not really clear how...Do I want to stack res now, or not? What affixes am I looking for on jewellery/equipment to survive better?

Muilpeer wrote:I'm very curious if anyone has managed to get plugy working on SP or what the status of tabs being added is. I have read in some official responses that tabs are coming to Sigma but is there any official release date for that yet and how will it look? Will it have shared stash? And how many personal stashes would one have?

Can't wait :)

AFAIK it isn't working yet in-game, but the Offline Tool allows you to use a shared stash outside of the game which is very handy.

Thanks, I didn't know about the offline tool. Very useful. I'll start some solo games soon :) wanna try sp for a change.
yapri
Skeleton
2 | 0
Is it possible to combine two or more custom learning signets? How do ppls get white ones for 25?
Khade
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If you take an ethereal item and use the cube recipe to turn it into a unique will it remain ethereal?
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
yapri wrote:Is it possible to combine two or more custom learning signets? How do ppls get white ones for 25?

Decombine them in cube (put custom in, press transmute), then assemble custom sig + normal sig until you done.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Khade wrote:If you take an ethereal item and use the cube recipe to turn it into a unique will it remain ethereal?

Probably not because I believe it counts as rolling a completely new item.