Discuss Median XL!
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vvvxi wrote:Does anyone have any experience with poison druid using plague avatar as main skill? Is it viable as first char farmer/uberkiller without getting steamrolled by everything?

Psn seems very week without very good gear in this patch.
I would recommend you to go elemental with acid fiends, this one should work out good as first char. vs bosses you use rain of fire
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celladoor wrote:Anyone tried a druid Treewarden spec with skin of kab armour and a high dmg scepter? I am currently wolf and really struggling and Tree is looking very tempting and I have SoK and a 6 socket sacred war scepter im gonna through a rw in. Any suggestions?
i've tried one with
Battlemaiden
Battlemaiden
War Scepter (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (120 - 174) to (370 - 456)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 494
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
40% Attack Speed
40% Cast Speed
Adds (25 to 60)-(240 to 300) Damage
+50% Damage to Undead
(5 to 10)% Life stolen per Hit
(5 to 10)% Mana stolen per Hit
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Weapon Physical Damage +2.4375% (Based on Character Level)
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Socketed (6)
and it worked well , however i prefer the axe setups

where are you struggling as wolf ? he's one of the curent top 10 best farmers available ...
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
Got crush on uldy members. Only there... Anyone have idea why this happens?
kolegra
Imp
4 | 0
can i use the xis rune with the no rune to make an enhanced barb runeword morthwyrtha? i don't see it in the enhanced list for some reason. would it be wasted if i used it?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
morthwyrtha is a level 100 RW. you cannot upgrade it to a Xis version .
kolegra
Imp
4 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:morthwyrtha is a level 100 RW. you cannot upgrade it to a Xis version .

so can i only use xis with runes lower than lvl 100 req?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
kolegra wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:morthwyrtha is a level 100 RW. you cannot upgrade it to a Xis version .

so can i only use xis with runes lower than lvl 100 req?

Xis Runewords, after looking at the Runewords doc, seem to only work when paired with the original runes (El through Zod). None of the Median runes, anything higher than Zod, have any Xis runewords. https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/runewords if you want to see what can be turned into a Xis runeword
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Is there a droprate document with the rarity of Uniques or set pieces?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
ChuckNoRis wrote:sorry , i wrote it the wrong way :facepalm: . i got a severe headake from the drinks i had last night . you must charm Lucion . Malic kills Lucion while Lucion is under the effect of Charm , as while charm effect is on , Lucion is considered an opponent by Malic .

are Lucion and Malic close enough to eachother ? it could be that Malic is too busy casting his spells in your direction and Lucion is not in the aoe of his spells to take damage . if that happens , make sure to lure Lucion close to you and charm him when both of you are in Malic's direction . when Malic casts his spell you run away to avoid it , while Lucion will stay there in the spell path and take the hit .

That is really strange then... I've done that uber multiple times in past patches and his life always went down using the exact method you described. I must've had some rare glitched instance or something. I tried re-equiping book too. Oh well, I'll probably give it another go later this week. Thanks for the reply!
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Whyred wrote:Currently using harbinger on barb with maleficence.

Wouldn't I benefit more from MO'ing %enhanced damage on the sword than from %enhanced weapon damage?
Isn't everything calculated off of the damage on the weapon making this more significant?

Can anyone help?