Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
7% Chance to cast level 1 Stormpike on Striking
+(3 to 4) to Druid Skill Levels
+(3 to 4) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(3 to 4) to Necromancer Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Can someone tell me what “Stormpike” proc is/does on this quiver?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Why Assassin Bats summon only last several minutes (while all other summon last several hours???)
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maybe an old bug (or I am misunderstanding something) but when I equip Scales of the Drake with +14 Lorenado, it only gives my sorc +3 to Lorenado. What am I missing? Is it "level caped" or what?

Edit: respeced and at skill level 1 it gives +7 :lol: whtat the hell is this?
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
XIS RUNE WORDS,

so i got jewel, x4, rune, xis?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Celladoor wrote:
Devil's Dance
Devil's Dance
Bolt Quiver (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
7% Chance to cast level 1 Stormpike on Striking
+(3 to 4) to Druid Skill Levels
+(3 to 4) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(3 to 4) to Necromancer Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
-20% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Can someone tell me what “Stormpike” proc is/does on this quiver?

it is a lightning spell iirc. Sure it is lightning based bc the quiver itself has -20% elr.

tranvanhieu wrote:Why Assassin Bats summon only last several minutes (while all other summon last several hours???)

SIn's bats only last minutes? I dont see any line regarding their duration in the skill's description. Are u sure they die out of time?
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
sg7 wrote:ladder/season end soon?

Nobody knows. Usually a season lasts 3 months. Last release was on 18.01. So it's likely that the next season/patch starts/releases somewhere mid-april. That's just an assumption though and it may take longer.

Blue text guy in game chat just said April. Didnt give a date. Just April.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
summon's resistance is not affected by difficult level?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
chickenfeeder wrote:summon's resistance is not affected by difficult level?

Summons have an innate 100% resistance and suffer the same penalties you do in Nightmare/Hell. So they have 75%/25% in Night/Hell respectively.
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
Hi guys, I think I know the answer to this question but if someone else can confirm that would be great. If I have a melee based character that has roughly 25k AR - then I use an item with ignores target defense, can I reduce my AR and my hit rate won't suffer? (currently invested in dex but will respec to vita)

thanks
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Closure wrote:Hi guys, I think I know the answer to this question but if someone else can confirm that would be great. If I have a melee based character that has roughly 25k AR - then I use an item with ignores target defense, can I reduce my AR and my hit rate won't suffer? (currently invested in dex but will respec to vita)

thanks

Yes and No. ITD only works on normal monster not on bosses. So if u want pure farming, ITD + full str for more dmg or full vit for more hp is great, but then if u meet a boss then meh.