Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Edre69 wrote:Oh, thank you. I don't know
I tried to craft a unique caster gauntlet but i got some attack rating ones lol. So i should farm crystals and get tu's? What about honorific gear? Sorry, i just started a few days ago, im still new to this game

For honorifics use the recipe in the cube recipes 'Reroll Magic to Honorific' which uses a Mark of Infusion and a magic (blue) item. The resulting item gets double Mystic Orb bonuses (you can buy from one vendor in each town) but they are quite expensive (13k each ish).

You can put 5 of the same type on an honorific and each adds 4 to the levl requirement so be careful not to make it unwearable.

Mark of Infusion drops from the guy near the 1st WP in act 5, the one on the town side (Shenk the Overseer?). Again, no reason not to do it in normal since they're all the same.

Honorifics effectively let you build your own item with things you need but there's a limit to the things you can buy/add.
Edited by PlayerOne 5 years.
Edre69
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Thank you so much for your help! I'll get strong as f...:3) ubers im comiiiing
seppel
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi,

Just one question: Is it useful to do mf-runs for tiered uniques on a higher difficult? It seems to me that you can find all
uniques at normal difficult and upgrade them to Tier 4 after that.

Thanks
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
I'm no expert, someone will correct if this is wrong, but not really worth MF runs for TUs IMO.
As you say you can upgrade the ones you already have or...

You can find the base item and upgrade it with the cube recipe (2 arcane crystals and a potion of enhancement).
So you just find a tier 4 (or whatever) of the item you want to be unique and make it unique. You can also get lots of uniques by running Nilathak in normal (3 guaranteed) and either convert to shards or upgrade if they're useful.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
seppel wrote:Hi,

Just one question: Is it useful to do mf-runs for tiered uniques on a higher difficult? It seems to me that you can find all
uniques at normal difficult and upgrade them to Tier 4 after that.

Thanks

Even with an absurd amount of MF it is still faster to open a game -> kill Mephisto + NK for 5 TU until you have enough crystal to uptier to 4 then gamble for the base item/uptier the item you found during the crystal farming.
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Done Valthek 5 times now, and every charm has been +0. Does Ancient Repo no longer roll +0 to +1 skills, or do I just have really bad luck?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Can an assassin equip a dragon claw charm with a paladin's bremmtown upgrade?
s7vn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Question, is there a older version of this game? pre sigma? i like sigma n all, but not a fan of the no plugy, and no offline tool isnt the same, i only play on single player, since i have bad net.

if possible could i get the link to older median xl downloads if there isnt any then thanks :) guess ill get use to sigma :P
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
AzureGladiator wrote:Can an assassin equip a dragon claw charm with a paladin's bremmtown upgrade?
i don't think so . that's why each class has it's own upgrade
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Currently i am playing Median XL 1.3.2 so i need document xl 1.3.2
If you have please give me the download link
Please help me, i did not find anywhere to download on GG