Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
haemoneptra wrote:U need Great Runes for Gematria, not the Elemental ones.

Wait, I thought that elemental runes would activate Gematria, but just provide a lesser effect? 70% of what a Great Rune would give you, or so the tooltip says. Did I misunderstand something?

Also, what's a good tactic for a crossbow Necro to fight Buyard Cholik? Level 117 at the moment, with admittedly somewhat sub-par gear.
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
What causes Witch to instantly one-shot me w/o any graphic or warning at all?
Teleport through her ring. Clearly not hit. Dead. No warning. No graphic. No cast. Nothing. Just dead. Running around -- dead. No witches hit me. Nothing's hitting me. Just... dead. What not-obvious mechanic is causing this?
ZIZIPremum
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Hello,
I did level challenge 2 twice : killing death projector in terror. i am pala lvl 85 , single player.
Nothing happen.No red whirling.i cannot cube my class charm with a pgem.
I was next to it while killing it. i did not die after killing the projector.
WHY ?

I am using mxl ultimative x.

thx
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know if Act 2 mercs can use Paladin Spears such as Tepoztopilli? Seems like an act 2 merc is a Paladin right?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tbone503 wrote:Anyone know if Act 2 mercs can use Paladin Spears such as Tepoztopilli? Seems like an act 2 merc is a Paladin right?

A2 merc is no paladin. A1 merc is no amazon. A3 merc is no sorceress. Only A4 merc is an actual Barbarian, that's why the act 4 merc can use barbarian armor.

ZIZIPremum wrote:Hello,
I did level challenge 2 twice : killing death projector in terror. i am pala lvl 85 , single player.
Nothing happen.No red whirling.i cannot cube my class charm with a pgem.
I was next to it while killing it. i did not die after killing the projector.
WHY ?

I am using mxl ultimative x.

thx

Death Projector as Level challenge 2 was only introduced with Median XL 2017 if I remember correctly.

Before it was changed to Death Projector, the Level Challenge 2 was done by killing Tal Rasha. Use Dark Summoning skill in the Valley of Snakes in act 2 in order to summon Tal Rasha. And I'd advice to do that in the lower corner of the map. There's a trick that allows you to summon only the boss without adds if you can position yourself correctly.
Edited by HechtHeftig 5 years.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
tbone503 wrote:Anyone know if Act 2 mercs can use Paladin Spears such as Tepoztopilli? Seems like an act 2 merc is a Paladin right?

A2 merc is no paladin. A1 merc is no amazon. A3 merc is no sorceress. Only A4 merc is an actual Barbarian, that's why the act 4 merc can use barbarian armor.

Thanks, much appreciated.
ZIZIPremum
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
thx[/quote]

Death Projector as Level challenge 2 was only introduced with Median XL 2017 if I remember correctly.

Before it was changed to Death Projector, the Level Challenge 2 was done by killing Tal Rasha. Use Dark Summoning skill in the Valley of Snakes in act 2 in order to summon Tal Rasha. And I'd advice to do that in the lower corner of the map. There's a trick that allows you to summon only the boss without adds if you can position yourself correctly.[/quote]

Thank you hechtheftig!
deseo
Imp
5 | 0
hi is the Uldyssian's Sword a random drop or is he suppose to drop it every time? according to people i need it for the
HERALD OF THE END as a key item. any help appreciate it
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
deseo wrote:hi is the Uldyssian's Sword a random drop or is he suppose to drop it every time? according to people i need it for the
HERALD OF THE END as a key item. any help appreciate it

It's not sword anymore, it's the neutrality pact and yes it drops every time
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I am a assassin.
I need some suggestions that how to kill soul of envy.
The boss heals really fast and the mob around him are really annoy.