Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
I'm lv 138 now, is it still worth farming Duncraig? I can clear the map very fast if respecing to vesseldin, but the map provides so little exp.
By the way, how to farm Toraja efficiently for a paladin? Edreems are
dying so fast.
Edited by stormbringer 5 years.
pitusek
Invader
9 | 0
what is this "jewel" to add socket to items? how to get it
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
pitusek wrote:what is this "jewel" to add socket to items? how to get it

It's an item that drops from monsters. You cube an armor or weapon with 1 to 6 jewels to add 1-6 sockets respectively.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
stormbringer wrote:I'm lv 138 now, is it still worth farming Duncraig? I can clear the map very fast if respecing to vesseldin, but the map provides so little exp.
By the way, how to farm Toraja efficiently for a paladin? Edreems are
dying so fast.

I can't speak to how different classes handle Toraja as I strictly play barbs, but I expect in this case it is a similar situation for everyone. The Edreim will always die very easily so you want to be on the front lines or have other minions on the front line to tank for them. Even in that case you may still need to spamm summon them. Just how that place seems to play in my experience.
Ozoni89
Skeleton
2 | 0
Tell me please, can I use the classic builds of the original game or will I have to invent everything from scratch?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Ozoni89 wrote:Tell me please, can I use the classic builds of the original game or will I have to invent everything from scratch?

No, it's all new, you'll have a lot of fun in the discovery process ;)
Aesti
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Emblem of Terror, what is it for? I know it's a cube reagent and there's 6 more (I think) to cube with a (book?)

cheers
pitusek
Invader
9 | 0
stanbsl wrote:

It's an item that drops from monsters. You cube an armor or weapon with 1 to 6 jewels to add 1-6 sockets respectively.

nut what is that item, i made it to nm, and havent spotted that one even once, ecempt normal jewels, buit tried to cube them with items, which result to no effect
Ozoni89
Skeleton
2 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
Ozoni89 wrote:Tell me please, can I use the classic builds of the original game or will I have to invent everything from scratch?

No, it's all new, you'll have a lot of fun in the discovery process ;)

It's about builds... :-]
Straight my builds say in the original diablo, sorc Blizzard, and so on it is exactly the skills .. will work? at the expense of clothes everything is clear ..
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
pitusek wrote:
stanbsl wrote:

nut what is that item, i made it to nm, and havent spotted that one even once, ecempt normal jewels, buit tried to cube them with items, which result to no effect

The item has to have no sockets for it to work.