Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
separate
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:find it again ... or place an indestructible jewel in one of the sockets

Thanks. I know the Dragons Egg is the only unique jewel with the indestructable modifier, but is there a way to craft an indestructible jewel?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Goodkidscc wrote:Thanks. I know the Dragons Egg is the only unique jewel with the indestructable modifier, but is there a way to craft an indestructible jewel?

Yes, using jewelcrafting recipe you can roll such a jewel, but it's rather rare. Sometimes jewels that drop from monsters may have such modifier too.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes, all rare and crafted jewels can have indestructable option.
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Quick question.... Just dinged 120 on my Xbow Necro, and really liking it so far, but no luck on quiver drops. Can you make a bolt quiver into The Tranquilizer the way you make other items into tiered uniques? If so, with more than 1 outcome.... Does RNG just determine what it ends up being? What would be the best way to do this? As I'm low on crystals and don't want to waste too many,
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
Yes u can make it using uniq creation recipe in cube. And as it's for almost all items (drop or crafting) the RNG is always on. And if u are low on crystal just do all act bosses (no duriel tho) + nihatlack run (i do that) and you'll find 15+ uniq per run.
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Howdy,

First of all wanted to say how much i love this mod.. been playing off and on for years. I have a question though and couldn't find the answer in the forum...

When you respec your character, do you keep the attribute points you got from signets (i.e. can you reassign the 500 extra attribute points)? or do those also reset and you have to find/make/eat another 500 after you respec?

Thanks!
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
U keep alll the stats and skills tht u got from signets/quests after respec
Lon
Vampiress
39 | 4
Hi, before I got drunk later, few questions for my barb...
1. Is stormblast (lvl24 req) better than iceburst (lvl6 req,-enemy resist/velocity)?
2. They are both WDM but 100% conversion and multi-hit, do they trigger on striking procs? LL? Do they benefit from NW? Doom(wolf)?
I like to have the full potential for my barb, gears/skills suggestion?
Currently I have: crafted ancient's hand helm, Yaggai's Sagaris, Natasha's, Baron Sludge's, Nero RW and Knight's
Skills: 29 NW, 25 wolf, 40 ancient blood, 36 spirit guide and 1pt to fortress, mountain king, immortal and thundergod

Thanks in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
"2. They are both WDM but 100% conversion and multi-hit, do they trigger:"

On striking procs: Yes
Life Leech: technically yes, but since it's a 100% conversion and lifeleech only works with physical damage, you won't leech any life (I believe)
Nephalem weapons: Yes
Doom(Wolf): Yes