Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Stigzy wrote:I have a bolt quiver with chance to cast lvl40 cyrobeam. Is there a place I can find the stats for this skill? Or can anyone else shed some light on this?

Here is some info on this skill, its not complete info but its a start.

https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Cryo_Beam
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Making a weapon runeword (Void) - is there any reason I can't add the %ED MOs after I make the rw?

I did a search on the forums and the descriptions I've seen all do the MOs before they socket the jewels and runes but I'm not clear why I couldn't do it afterwards.

Basically, I already made the rw but I didn't know I had to add the MOs before socketing. I got a decent roll so I don't want to unsocket it it if I don't need to, so I just want to know if I can MO it after I made the rw (without losing out in some way).
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PlayerOne wrote:Making a weapon runeword (Void) - is there any reason I can't add the %ED MOs after I make the rw?

I did a search on the forums and the descriptions I've seen all do the MOs before they socket the jewels and runes but I'm not clear why I couldn't do it afterwards.

Basically, I already made the rw but I didn't know I had to add the MOs before socketing. I got a decent roll so I don't want to unsocket it it if I don't need to, so I just want to know if I can MO it after I made the rw (without losing out in some way).

I think it's in order to get it over 200% ED. I don't think an MO will let you go past 200% ED, but if you use the MO's first then the making of the runeword afterwards can push it past 200% ED. Of course if you have no chance of going past 200% ED then it probably doesn't matter. Others feel free to correct me if this is inaccurate.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PlayerOne wrote:Making a weapon runeword (Void) - is there any reason I can't add the %ED MOs after I make the rw?

Mystic orbs cant bring an item over 200% ed, so you should put ed mos on your weapon first, then make the rw, that way the item can go well over 200% ed.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
If a monster have 30% chance to hit me and i have 15% avoid this means that the monster have 15% chance to hit me?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
no, you got 15% chance to avoid his 30% chance to hit .

imagine a character with 5% chance to be hit and 5% avoid by your calculation (-:
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Chillstring
Chillstring
Hunter's Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (140 - 168) to (147 - 177)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 425
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
Adds 10-15 Damage
-10% to Enemy Cold Resist
Adds 100-200 Cold Damage
7% Chance to cast level 45 Ice Lance on Striking
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Maximum Lightning Resist +(1 to 2)%
Maximum Cold Resist +(1 to 2)%
+(1 to 4) Life on Striking
Cannot Be Frozen
5% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)

Is there a Build revolving around this bow?
Didnt see it in action yet.... but sounds juicy..
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
How can you get higher block chance? Most items I see is +1% or +2% but someone said they had 75% and was just killing everything with ease no hits.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Temptaz wrote:How can you get higher block chance? Most items I see is +1% or +2% but someone said they had 75% and was just killing everything with ease no hits.

Your CtB potential depends on your character's base CtB, DEX, clvl, and any additional CtB mods from skills or items (e.g. the +1% or +2% on shields). The CtB mod is just a part of the calculation. It essentially increases your character's base CtB, so it makes a big difference when calculating your character's overall CtB.

Check the Defense and Block page in the docs for the formula.
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Temptaz wrote:How can you get higher block chance? Most items I see is +1% or +2% but someone said they had 75% and was just killing everything with ease no hits.

basically your block is going to be garbage if you arent playing a dex based toon