Discuss Median XL!
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fenris wrote:Is it better to hold on to Signets of Experience until higher levels, or just use em when you get em?

Save a signet of exp and a greater one for token of hatred. The rest do whatever u want.
Monkey King
264 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
I'm not sure if they work till 121. I usually keep them just because you level pretty fast anyway.
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I looked around in the forums and on google and I wasn't able to find a thread if it does exist

Is there a list anywhere of updated, accurate shrine bonuses for oskills and procs?

I'm curious to see if sorc armors are still totally broken by jav nova on attack
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Keywing wrote:So I looked around in the forums and on google and I wasn't able to find a thread if it does exist

Is there a list anywhere of updated, accurate shrine bonuses for oskills and procs?

I'm curious to see if sorc armors are still totally broken by jav nova on attack

The list is prefix/suffix list. It is in the doc, in the Items part.
It seems that javelin nova on sorc armors is removed; I also remember that proc from long time ago, but can't find it now.
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
noal wrote:
Keywing wrote:So I looked around in the forums and on google and I wasn't able to find a thread if it does exist

The list is prefix/suffix list. It is in the doc, in the Items part.
It seems that javelin nova on sorc armors is removed; I also remember that proc from long time ago, but can't find it now.

Ahhh see I thought for sure it'd be in docs but I kept looking for something saying shrines. XD Thanks for correcting my derp
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
5% Javelin nova on attack spawns on general body armour (it's not in the docs atm). Not sure about sorc specific ones, but it probably does for them too.
GTD
Azure Drake
161 | 1
hey guys
what gloves/boots setup on pure summoner
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
crafted with minion stats + def stats for you.
GTD
Azure Drake
161 | 1
right ty info
was using airwas runeword and lionpaw tu boots for stats
spinheadmickey
Prowler
17 | 0
Just made farming run thru Dunc, had 2 of the same set piece drop and they had slightly different attributes. The item is Stealthmaster's Triumph, and one of them had +11 to Deva King, the other had +10 to Rising Dawn. What's the deal?? The docs don't show Rising Dawn on this item...