Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Askedal wrote:what are the Elixier of Greed, .. of Experience and .. of Concentration are expected to do ?

Increased magic find // experience // longer buff duration (for example rapture)
Askedal
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yes, I know that these are the specs for the elexirs, but i can't see any evidence in the game that they make a difference. For the Experience elexir, does this means that I gain more experience (and keep it) or that I have more experience (and will loose it again) for a period of time ? Where does experience come into play, what is the benefit of it ?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Askedal wrote:Yes, I know that these are the specs for the elexirs, but i can't see any evidence in the game that they make a difference. For the Experience elexir, does this means that I gain more experience (and keep it) or that I have more experience (and will loose it again) for a period of time ? Where does experience come into play, what is the benefit of it ?

...???

Elixirs add stats for a short amount of time.
Exp drinks give +100% exp gain for 30sec and pinks give 300% for 30sec.

Its simple...
WolfieeifloW
Bone Archer
75 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
You get more experience from killing monsters. It's the same as increased experience on gear but it's just for that limited amount of time.

Concentration you can easily test yourself on a low-duration buff.

Greed is still just RNG. Yeah, it increases your magic find but it's still up to RNG to get good drops.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Exp. pots grant you 100% more experience per each kill for 30 seconds. Exp. pots are very useful. Some of elite monster packs (Cogs, Unseelie Ladies, Skull Clans, Shredders etc) grant more exp. per kill than other elite/all non-elite regular monsters. I suggest you keep ALL exp. pots you find and use them in the moment when you are preparing to kill those monsters. My fresh characters' inventory is usually filled with exp. pots (I always keep at least 5 of them in case I need to get extra exp. fast).
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
is sacred war staff better than sacred flamen staff for crafting caster druid staff?
it has 3 more sockets, but can it spawn with the same stats and if yes, is it more difficult to roll it on war staff?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
void wrote:is sacred war staff better than sacred flamen staff for crafting caster druid staff?
it has 3 more sockets, but can it spawn with the same stats and if yes, is it more difficult to roll it on war staff?

I guess you totally forgot that flamen staff can roll +12 druid skills, while normal staves roll sorc skills only...
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Stealthmaster wrote:
void wrote:is sacred war staff better than sacred flamen staff for crafting caster druid staff?

I guess you totally forgot that flamen staff can roll +12 druid skills, while normal staves roll sorc skills only...

sacred regular staff can roll sorc nec and druid. pls stealth
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
I've just checked the docs. Regular staff can roll up to +4 druid and necromancer skill lvls. I was wrong about sorc only but it's certainly not +12 skills roll. You want to say that ingame the numbers are higher?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Stealthmaster wrote:I've just checked the docs. Regular staff can roll up to +4 druid and necromancer skill lvls. I was wrong about sorc only but it's certainly not +12 skills roll. You want to say that ingame the numbers are higher?

i dont think it can roll much higher, just got confused by "only rolls with sorc skills" because i just saw rolls with nec and dru. since it rolls so low for the classes other than sorc its not worth it for them