Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
is there somewhere i can manually download the patch?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
LG_Blitz wrote:is there somewhere i can manually download the patch?

Yeah if you look at the top of the forum, there's a big button saying "DOWNLOAD" I hear if you click that, you can download the patch.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Helzopro wrote:
LG_Blitz wrote:is there somewhere i can manually download the patch?

Yeah if you look at the top of the forum, there's a big button saying "DOWNLOAD" I hear if you click that, you can download the patch.

Well, i know that's where you download it, but it says 1.2 not 1.2.1 or whatever, guess it doesnt specify the hotfix
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
LG_Blitz wrote:a

Sorry for the aggressiveness above, but it does in the file name.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Helzopro wrote:
LG_Blitz wrote:a

Sorry for the aggressiveness above, but it does in the file name.

median-1.2.0.1.zip... i see ahahaha, thanks man.
ppsh_41
Cultist
20 | 0
I just went into the Torajan cemetery and then into ''Toraja'' and everything is immortal in there. Since I have around negative 14 IQ total it's quite hard to know what to do XD (it's probably really easy, only me that's dumb)
Dakota
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
So I'm on terror with a new char and the gidbinn not spawning... Option of changing the difficulty is obviously not a possible one. What do I do?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Dakota wrote:So I'm on terror with a new char and the gidbinn not spawning... Option of changing the difficulty is obviously not a possible one. What do I do?

move on, quest is bugged, it's not like it gives anything useful in the first place.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ppsh_41 wrote:I just went into the Torajan cemetery and then into ''Toraja'' and everything is immortal in there. Since I have around negative 14 IQ total it's quite hard to know what to do XD (it's probably really easy, only me that's dumb)

Edyrem can remove the immunity there.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
ppsh_41 wrote:I just went into the Torajan cemetery and then into ''Toraja'' and everything is immortal in there. Since I have around negative 14 IQ total it's quite hard to know what to do XD (it's probably really easy, only me that's dumb)

Head to Documentation > Quest > Kehjistan > Toraja

It says that Edyrem attacks will nullify their immortality.
Edyrem can be summoned freely using Crystalline Flame Medallion which drops from Imperius/Malthael which may be spawned if Dark Uldyssian (black untargettable armored guy, he attack like crazy guy) hit you on Khalimgard which accessable after killing Izual then use Dark Portal.
Dark Portal drops from the Summoner on Destruction difficulty. And if you don't know it, well i guess this isn't your type of game lmao

Cheers