Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
On attack: when you swing your weapon at a melee ranged target.
On striking: everything that hits with a wdm missle or in melee range
On kill: when the lasthit is made either by a wdm skill or poison.
When slain: everything from ranged to melee, and spells and skills. Everything.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
On kill = poison kills or wdm skills count towards this proc.

Slain = everything that kills will proc this.

edit : ^ what he said.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:On attack: when you swing your weapon at a melee ranged target.
On striking: everything that hits with a wdm missle or in melee range
On kill: when the lasthit is made either by a wdm skill or poison.
When slain: everything from ranged to melee, and spells and skills. Everything.

AWESEOM! Now, this info should be posted at the TOP of the tiered weapons list maybe, or at least somewhere relevant, such as a 'game mechanics' web page. Also, it should have "wdm" expanded... Once you say what it means, it becomes obvious -- but right now, I'm going.. Hmm, what is wdm? In reading it in context, I assume a physical weapon but what does wdm stand for?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Wdm= weapon damage modifier. For example hammer of zarae from stormzon uses 150% weapon damage. As long as A skill uses weapon damage, it‘ll trigger on striking. I‘m not 100% sure about 100% conversion from physical to for example fire damage like it‘s the case for ancient Hand oskill.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Wdm= weapon damage modifier. For example hammer of zarae from stormzon uses 150% weapon damage. As long as A skill uses weapon damage, it‘ll trigger on striking. I‘m not 100% sure about 100% conversion from physical to for example fire damage like it‘s the case for ancient Hand oskill.

Great, thanks HechtHeftig!

My search of the internet came up with:

Well Dressed Man
WDM file type that is a binary, direct-access file used to store hydrologic, hydraulic, etc data
Wavelength-division multiplexing
wildlife damage management
wear debris monitoring
weather data maintenance
website design and marketing
workflow and document management

It goes on and on.
ronamo95
Skeleton
2 | 0
masochista wrote:
ronamo95 wrote:I've been watching a few videos about median xl and I've noticed some players have something that makes uniques pop up in the top left corner am I missing something here?

It's a dropfilter, you can download it by going GAME -> TOOLS and downloading D2stats reader.

Oh ok thank you :)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Ibra1 wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:Wdm= weapon damage modifier. For example hammer of zarae from stormzon uses 150% weapon damage. As long as A skill uses weapon damage, it‘ll trigger on striking. I‘m not 100% sure about 100% conversion from physical to for example fire damage like it‘s the case for ancient Hand oskill.

Great, thanks HechtHeftig!

My search of the internet came up with:

Well Dressed Man
WDM file type that is a binary, direct-access file used to store hydrologic, hydraulic, etc data
Wavelength-division multiplexing
wildlife damage management
wear debris monitoring
weather data maintenance
website design and marketing
workflow and document management

It goes on and on.

No problem. But I guess you googled falsely. I googled: „wdm median xl“ and that linked me to the following page where wdm is explained right in the first few sentences.

viewtopic.php?t=186

And this is where you‘re linked to when you‘re in the documentation, click on „wiki“ and then „spell damage“
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
having too much fun playing this... reliving the D2 nostalgia while being overwhelmed with the amount of depth it additionally adds.

Thanks for answering two of my questions, here is a third.

Do certain areas drop the most valuable sacred uniques?

I've been farming the destruction Kuran 3000BC (or somewhere close to that name) and i'm not sure if I can ever get the item I wanted.

For example, in which location would I be able to get "Wotansvolk" which is clearly the best variant of barbarian two hand axe "Labrys"?

Dest act 1? Dest act 5? Uber levels?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
dongpickle wrote:having too much fun playing this... reliving the D2 nostalgia while being overwhelmed with the amount of depth it additionally adds.

Thanks for answering two of my questions, here is a third.

Do certain areas drop the most valuable sacred uniques?

I've been farming the destruction Kuran 3000BC (or somewhere close to that name) and i'm not sure if I can ever get the item I wanted.

For example, in which location would I be able to get "Wotansvolk" which is clearly the best variant of barbarian two hand axe "Labrys"?

Dest act 1? Dest act 5? Uber levels?

Certain ubers have certain drop bias. K3K has a drop bias for sets, so you're more likely to find set items there. TA has a drop bias for Uniques. And Duncraig has a drop bias for sacred items. What that means: TA drops more unique items, but Duncraig drops better ones. So in case of Labrys, you should probably farm Duncraig if you can. If you can't, go with TA (Tran Athulua)
Oobi-Banooby
Fallen
1 | 0
Can someone explain to me what the full rejuvenation potion does and how it differs from the small rejuvenation potion?