Discuss Median XL!
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
What would be most efficent farming character in sigma? I mean clearing places like TA/Duncraig. Preferably one I can start on a budget, that will eventually become top tier as i gear up.
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Does attacking / moving with windform count as moving or standing still for immortal?
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
krupadre wrote:Hello. I am a newcomer and i have graphical problem. When i run Median i have horizontal, black lines on my whole screen, it's very disturbing while playing. Have anyone had same issue?

Have u tried running the video test?
Can be found under settings in the launcher

Mr-Freaky wrote:
Jaedong wrote:
Mr-Freaky wrote:Can someone tell me where Radament is to kill for the quest in act 2?
Hes not in level 3 of sewers where the chest is.. and the chest doesn't drop the skill book is it right?
So where is Radament?

Radament should be in last lvl of sewers

Sorry he's isn't there... cleared whole level 3 times.

Sounds weird, maybe post it in sigma bugs thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23335

bapcja wrote:What would be most efficent farming character in sigma? I mean clearing places like TA/Duncraig. Preferably one I can start on a budget, that will eventually become top tier as i gear up.

Fastes chars uswd to be wolf druid or pounce zon but havent played in a while /sigma these chars
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Fastes chars uswd to be wolf druid or pounce zon but havent played in a while /sigma these chars

what about ranged ones?
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
bamsugar123 wrote:i dont understand this game mechanics at all, i have ti4 gear 3k life 15 k def with assassin on lvl 110 and i get 1 shot , the enemy has 75% chance of hitting me , but i have 50% dodge from perfect being spell ?? wtf...i have found my self confused like this alot of times in last few years of playing median..
is there any guide for the game overall mechanics ? ty

Have you checked https://docs.median-xl.com/ on the main page? They explain most of the mod there.
blankname
Prowler
16 | 3
SilentSin wrote:What gives? Were the poison mechanics changed as some point for the wiki to be marked as outdated? Is the character sheet simply wrong?

I think you're reading the wiki page wrong, I don't see anything suggesting you should take the tooltip as a DPS reading. The ingame tooltip is correct though. It means 5K poison damage over the duration. So that would be 5000 / 4.3 = 1163 DPS. The character sheet shows you the total damage you will do with one hit if you sit there and wait for the poison to wear out. So it's pretty useless as a DPS metric once poison gets involved.

If you install the latest D2stats version, on page 2 you can see your poison DPS pretty clearly along with physical and elemental damage per hit.

The character screen seems to get weird when you add other sources of differing lengths. Also it factors +Poison spell damage which only applies on melee hits, not missiles. Here are some test results I did with Plague on basic attack, no weapon:

Plague: 7.3k - 13k
Plague + TU4 Wormtongue: 16K - 28K (seems to be using 9.3 sec duration here which you get from totaling the separate sources)
Plague + TU4 Vilehand: 13K - 20K (seems to be using Plague's 4.3 duration instead of the 2.65 average)
Plague + TU4 Wormtongue + TU4 Vilehand = 13K - 20K (interestingly this seems more accurate than the above cases, since the belt really shouldn't add too much total damage)

Long story short: ignore the Lying Character Screen
Edited by blankname 5 years.
sqoshu
Destroyer
7 | 0
How to deal with attack rating problems when starting the game? I'm trying bow druid and I have ~65% hit chance on most melee monsters making the game annoying as hell.
bamsugar123
Cultist
23 | 0
GreyRook wrote:
bamsugar123 wrote:i dont understand this game mechanics at all, i have ti4 gear 3k life 15 k def with assassin on lvl 110 and i get 1 shot , the enemy has 75% chance of hitting me , but i have 50% dodge from perfect being spell ?? wtf...i have found my self confused like this alot of times in last few years of playing median..
is there any guide for the game overall mechanics ? ty

Have you checked https://docs.median-xl.com/ on the main page? They explain most of the mod there.

yes but it dosent say anything :(
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
sqoshu wrote:How to deal with attack rating problems when starting the game? I'm trying bow druid and I have ~65% hit chance on most melee monsters making the game annoying as hell.

A number of runewords will give AR if you need it, you can filter the runeword page for "attack rating". Also Amethyst and Eld runes in your weapon can help.
Rivolf
Imp
5 | 0
1. What Synergy Mean? Stat add dmg to your skill right? Like assasin cluster bomb i should max energy for it?
2. Is this possible to not pressing alt all the time and just enable always showing items ?
3. And i can reset skills stat/skill infinity time for free, right?