Discuss Median XL!
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
aahz wrote:
Whyred wrote:Questions:

I have an a3 mercenary (lightning attack).

Does his attacks benefit from + to all skill?
Does his attack benefit from + %elemental damage and/or +% lightning damage?
Does his attack benefit from the paper damage on the weapon (higher dmg the better) or should I find some item with either skills or % lightning damage?
Lastly, any ideas for a good weapon for a light based merc?

Regards

yes
yes
no
ornate crafted crystal sword (+3 skills, -ELR%, +LSD%), mo with FCR & LSD% and socket Ix runes (to reach superbeast breakpoints)
rest gear also ornate crafts : +skills where possible, -ELR% (up to -135%), +LSD%, socket some (6-7) p.topaz for %energy for EF bonus

Dang it that's nice to know, thanks a bunch.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Donated 25 times
I've got another question as well.
I was wondering if anybody has experience with the D2Stats 'drop notifier' script and know how to edit it so that it displays a message when ethereal sacred items drops?
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Whyred wrote:I've got another question as well.
I was wondering if anybody has experience with the D2Stats 'drop notifier' script and know how to edit it so that it displays a message when ethereal sacred items drops?

this is from Aero's pinned post on discord:

Code: Select all

"^(Ancient|Full Plate|Gothic|Greaves|Gauntlets|Assault|Avenger|Gilded|Crown|Spangenhelm|Setzschild|Spirit Mask|Ceremonial)" superior sacred eth
"^(Scissors Katar|Blade|Naginata|Maiden Javelin|Bonesplitter|Raptor Scythe|Spirit Edge|Kriegsmesser|Labrys|Warp Blade|Hand of God|Angel Star|Long Sword|Broad Sword|War Axe)" superior sacred eth
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Knight_Saber wrote:About the same speed as punisher?

I'll be quite tanky as an unholy paladin, so it's just about getting the wave of damage started, I'm going to be far less squishy than your average bow character.

if you're going to do that, switch to
Lavasurge
, but it won't be good. Bloodstar is super weak.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Donated 25 times
aahz wrote:
Whyred wrote:I've got another question as well.

this is from Aero's pinned post on discord:

Code: Select all

"^(Ancient|Full Plate|Gothic|Greaves|Gauntlets|Assault|Avenger|Gilded|Crown|Spangenhelm|Setzschild|Spirit Mask|Ceremonial)" superior sacred eth
"^(Scissors Katar|Blade|Naginata|Maiden Javelin|Bonesplitter|Raptor Scythe|Spirit Edge|Kriegsmesser|Labrys|Warp Blade|Hand of God|Angel Star|Long Sword|Broad Sword|War Axe)" superior sacred eth

Woah this is amazing, just what I was looking for, thanks again!
Worldless
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wondering if the Australia server by Cake will be up before August reset? thanks basically started checking out POD recently but im killing to play Median again as its so much funner, i just cant go back to higher pings haha, are donations needed to keep it running etc?
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
Worldless wrote:Wondering if the Australia server by Cake will be up before August reset? thanks basically started checking out POD recently but im killing to play Median again as its so much funner, i just cant go back to higher pings haha, are donations needed to keep it running etc?

cake's GS will be down probably for a few more weeks and there's only about 2% players from AU+NZ so there probably won't be another GS (unless one of the players provides it)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Lamborghiniz
Fallen
1 | 0
Is it possible to go back to Bnet Diablo 2 with Median XL Installed Installed? I would like to be able to go back and forth between the two, but when I launch my LoD Launcher, it loads up Median XL

Thanks!
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Lamborghiniz wrote:Is it possible to go back to Bnet Diablo 2 with Median XL Installed Installed? I would like to be able to go back and forth between the two, but when I launch my LoD Launcher, it loads up Median XL
Thanks!

Look at the posts on this page: viewtopic.php?p=189265#p189265
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Is there some kind of working tactic to get the Judgement Day upgrade? I'm playing an Iron Spiral Barb with maxblock. I've tried seperating Uldyssian from his mates without success countless times, best I could do get him and one of his mates in a corner. Then I spammed Edyrems on him, I also deactivated Bearstance, so he can kill them faster in order to spawn Malthael/Imperius.

How do I properly seperate Uldyssian? I know there are 2 or 3 Non-Uldy-guys at the start of the tp, it is np trapping THEM. But after that Uldy comes with 1000 mates. I also think there are some guys at the very top of the map, it should be possible to avoid them (somehow).

Even IF I would get Uldy alone, how can I avoid that the other guys jump in again? Permaspam Edyrems on him? Also do I kill Malthael/Imperius instantly if one of them spawns or spare their life until the other one spawns?

I really wish the chance of them spawning would be a little bit higher and instead their life/damage would be much higher. I don't care dying 1000000x times for a cham or have to do some annoying tasks in order to get a charm but this is just pure luck (1%). And yes I'm really salty atm :wall: