Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nothingz5 wrote:Image

Well, just found this. Does anyone know if Winter Avatar (from Chillspine) have any cooldown timer at all? Thanks.

It has a cooldown. Available on amulets as well.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:It has a cooldown. Available on amulets as well.

That's shadow avatar, winter avatar is on
Chillspine
. Doesn't have cd but has nd 4.

nothingz5 wrote:Thanks. So no matter how many instances of Winter Avatar I cast, only a set number of hits can be performed on a single target within a period?

Yes.
Edited by cowking 6 years.
nothingz5
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
cowking wrote:
L H wrote:It has a cooldown. Available on amulets as well.

That's shadow avatar, winter avatar is on
Chillspine
. Doesn't have cd but has nd.

Thanks. So no matter how many instances of Winter Avatar I cast, only a set number of hits can be performed on a single target within a period?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cowking wrote:
L H wrote:Available on amulets as well.

That's shadow avatar

Eh damn. Must've been changed then. I remember being able to get both Winter and Shadow. My apologies
Darklen
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Are there any skills (or oSkills) that scale with Vitality?

I ask because i feel it's a little odd that a Bloodzon has so much HP/blood related stuff but Vitality doesn't seem to be of any use beyond increasing HP :0.

Is there also anything resembling Mana/Energy shield? :x
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Rishab wrote:
romanN1 wrote:Wouldn't say that Rish...It totally feels different. With 160k ar i barely hit...

Giving all monsters of an uber some kind of avoid would be overkill, they definitely do not have any avoid. The 5 robot boss do have some avoid tho.

DeanLew wrote:Are there any other classes with morphs besides druid pal and necro?

Assassin's thiefling form used to be a morph but its sort of just an overlay now. Other than that, only those 3 have a morph skill in their trees

I'm playing batstriker and i can't sync my nova's at all...I even tested it on a solo necrobot and it looks like i rarely hit him with that ar. I'm talking about direct hits, not wdm skills with ND.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Darklen wrote:Are there any skills (or oSkills) that scale with Vitality?

I ask because i feel it's a little odd that a Bloodzon has so much HP/blood related stuff but Vitality doesn't seem to be of any use beyond increasing HP

There are affixes for Bloodzon gear such as "Spells Cost Life Instead of Mana" and "Drains 2% Life Per Second" or just "Drains Life -xxx" (in this case, the life drain in game is like 1/10th the number per second, roughly).

The reason for things like that is so you can drain your life and maintain life after kill as well to balance your HP at the sweet spot just below 2/3 HP to gain the bonuses from Bacchanalia to your bloodzon skills.

Also, for this reason, Bloodzon needs a lot of HP. If you're running around at 2/3 HP compared to another character, you want 2/3 of your HP to be equal to a full HP orb of another character, if that makes sense. It will still feel like you have the same amount but still benefiting from the Bacchanalia buff.
runedig
Destroyer
7 | 0
Where can I find kurast 3000 ba? This is the first time I'm playing Median XL and i cant find it. Last patch it was in spider forest but now I've read that its in travincal but I can't find a trapdoor anywhere. Do I need to be on terror difficulty? the documentation says you can do ennead challenge on any difficulty so shouldn't the place be accessible on any difficulty?
OneFreak
Fallen
1 | 0
I'd like to know how to open two clients of median xl on my computer in order to mule. Can anyone help me?
Thx in advance!
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
runedig wrote:Where can I find kurast 3000 ba? This is the first time I'm playing Median XL and i cant find it. Last patch it was in spider forest but now I've read that its in travincal but I can't find a trapdoor anywhere. Do I need to be on terror difficulty? the documentation says you can do ennead challenge on any difficulty so shouldn't the place be accessible on any difficulty?

It is in the Torajan Jungles in act 3. In town, go to the southeast section near Alkor, the entrance to the jungles is located south-southwest of him. The entrance to K3KBA is the first red portal you see inside the jungle.