Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
krex87 wrote:looks like there's a staff with + mana sweep. Would that work? Spam tremor, deplete mana quickly, then mana sweep? I guess I'll try when I get home from work.

that absolutely works, although mana sweep is physical damage iirc
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gekko64 wrote:
krex87 wrote:looks like there's a staff with + mana sweep. Would that work? Spam tremor, deplete mana quickly, then mana sweep? I guess I'll try when I get home from work.

that absolutely works, although mana sweep is physical damage iirc

oh if it's physical damage then it doesn't work eh? back to square 1 i guess

i wish it was a poison elemental instead of magic.. poison would be no problem for druid :mrgreen:
Comicbook
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Nitz wrote:
Comicbook wrote:How much life would be ok for this uber? I tried respecing and now I have 17 k hp, but it seems that it is not enough. Also are there any summons that would be immune to her attacks? I`m playing necromancer if that helps...

There are no summons/reanimates anymore. I did her with 6k HP, all you need is to survive 1 hit, avoid her stuff mechanically and she is easy. Necro has tons of slow so it should be easy, get some runspeed on your gear to make it easier.

By saying tons of slow do you mean talon`s hold skill ? Also I have 75% OW, is that ok or is 100% a must?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Comicbook wrote:By saying tons of slow do you mean talon`s hold skill ? Also I have 75% OW, is that ok or is 100% a must?

Yes talons hold and/or a void rw (lo) crossbow is great. 75% ow is enough, you also should have about enough attack rating to hit about 66%, more is always better. You just should manage to apply OW at least once every 8 seconds and as fast as possible after you died. If you multi hit her often she blinks around all the time and casts more stuff that makes it harder to kill her. Don't hit her often but have her slowed and open wounded. And purify her all the time.
m00ne
Fallen
1 | 0
Uldyssian can be killed only by OW's? cause even after purify my spells dont do any damage to him
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
m00ne wrote:Uldyssian can be killed only by OW's? cause even after purify my spells dont do any damage to him

yes only purify and OW work
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
m00ne wrote:Uldyssian can be killed only by OW's? cause even after purify my spells dont do any damage to him

Spells don't cause Open Wounds. You need a source of Weapon Damage and high attack rating to make sure you're hitting him. He naturally has 50% avoid all the time and whenever the beam of light is above his head, that means he has 100% avoid (usually goes up when you're too close to him)
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Anyone around that can help me kill Destruction Baal? he just whomps on me.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Could somebody suggest a strong build to farm Tenganze?

I have a barb lvl 121 and druid lvl 120, but I'll create another char if needed
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Is anyone able to just make me a destruction cow level so i try to get this charm